Lighting

deja77031

I'm not sure if I am in the right place. I am a newbee to your site. Anyway, some years ago a friend told me that there is lighting fixtures that are battery operated. Has anyone heard about this? If so please point me in the right direction.

Joann's had them too at least at Christmas but they were only white. During the different holidays Michaels carries different colors. Like at Halloween I got orange ones but it took 2 D batteries.

Hello

I have a little plastic Mauve colored hutch, that has little plugs on the sides. The hutch holds AA batteries. I also have the lamps that go with the hutch. My Grandmother got the set for me when I was a child.! I am not sure who the maker is. Wish I could help you more.

Kelly

Hi Debra,

DeJoux Miniatures sells battery boxes that you can use for dollhouse lights. Is that the type you are looking for? I've never tried them, but have been eyeing them for the dh I built for my niece. I told her if she took care of her dollhouse & furnishings I would get her some lights for her birthday.

Here's a link to the battery boxes (they look like little dressers but hold batteries & you plug your dollhouse lights into them):

battery box

hello, and welcome!

the battery box items may be what you're looking for.

there are some battery-powered dollhouse lights by somebody like Plan Toys or Ryan's Room, but those tend to look too large for 1/12 scale houses.

The battery box at DeJoux Miniatures says it produces 3 v of power with 2 C batteries. Does anyone know how many lights that will support?

Thinking about this for Li'l Miss Rabbit's Habitat.

Plan Toys or Ryan's Room, but those tend to look too large for 1/12 scale houses.

I thought those houses were also 1:12. You could always hide the battery pack in a dustbin or woodshed or "necessary".