Country Living Feb. 2007

heidiiiii

I found these two pics in the current issue.

The first one is an idea on using an unused (hahaha unused) dh in your laundry room.

Okay for some reason it wont let me upload the second picture. I have resized it and everything. I give up on that one right now.

HA HA unused.....

If it was in my laundry room it would have to have a back yard with clothes hanging off of some lines and I can just picture the old wash tubs with the wringer contraption getting the water out of the clothes. hmm I dont have a dollhouse in there yet maybe I could do a ol style wash house. hehe

That would be a pretty good idea. Course, I already have a "dollhouse" on my dryer. It's a house that a friend gave me that was horribly out-of-scale and I didn't have time to re-do it. When I got my cat for my birthday, I took the floors out of that house and set it on the dryer with her food and litter box. Keeps her out of most of my other houses!!

When I got my cat for my birthday, I took the floors out of that house and set it on the dryer with her food and litter box. Keeps her out of most of my other houses!!

What a 'way cool idea! Give the fur kid her own dh to play with!

That dollhouse in the picture appears to be very huge! I just can't imagine storing toilet paper in one of my dollhouses! That totally goes against all of my decorating sensibilities! :thumb:

:glare: Did you also read the one page article in same magazine about the OLD dollhouse. I have been SERIOUSLY thinking about doing that in my laundry room too! Hope to sometime soon...find the right kind of Dollhouse...hopefully my next season of yard and garage sale.......OH PPPLLLEEAAASSSSEEEEEEE , April, I am now ready for SPRING! :thumb:

Donna, that is the other pic I was trying to upload. No matter how small I sized it, and made sure it was jpeg it just wouldnt upload...Let me try again.

Nope wont let me..

I will work on it tomorrow morning when I am more bright eyed and bushy tailed

<stunned silence>

They stored toilet paper in a dollhouse? All those big lovely rooms that would hold lots of beautiful furniture and they filled it with toilet paper?

<whimpering> I'm gonna need therapy after seeing that.

Deb

HEATHENS!!!

i met a heathen at AC Moore the other day.

the guy was in the dh aisle, sharing his opinions abt the minis, so i asked him if he'd built a house. he had, so i asked him abt whether it was wired, and he said it was.

i asked him what he had done to conceal the wiring.

he hadn't.

said his grandkids didn't seem to care, he'd just glued the tapewire along the walls.

i am still recovering.