Delivery of RoomBox

TinyJudi

:D It looks GREAT and I hope you will share her reaction to it as well, it must be so much fun sharing a gift like that with someone as special!

I made a mini bike shop for my hubby as a surprise and it was sooo appreciated, I want to keep making these gifts as they are such a joy to give!

Hugs and thanks for sharing!

Judi, your sister will be so pleased. I love the way the blanket and book are left in the rocker, leaving the impression that someone just got up for a moment and will be returning soon. Try and get a picture when she sees it. Good job.

I left out the half table because it was a major cause of frustration for me. It tends to tip over...ALOT...and I didn't want to send her anything that would frustrate her. As for a picture of her when she opens it, well, unless her DH takes one and sends it to me, I won't get to see her face. She live 8 hours away. I expect a phone call though. And I promise to let everyone know what she says. Thank you all for the praise. It makes me feel good to hear all of the nice things from people who have been doing this a lot longer than I have.

I left out the half table because it was a major cause of frustration for me. It tends to tip over...ALOT...and I didn't want to send her anything that would frustrate her.

Ahhhh .. that makes good sense! You sure wouldn't want to send anything that would be a nuisance!

that is really nice!

i can imagine the mini-version of your sister sitting there, drinking mini-cocoa.

it's just lovely, thanks for the photos and congratulations on the great job.

Well, my sister loved her room box. She told me it made her weepy. I guess that is good...hehe. Anyways, she has asked me if she can be involved with the next one, which is for our oldest sister. I told her it was her assignment to gather all the information and keep it a secret. It will be fun working with her. I will keep everyone posted on the progress of the next box.