Has anyone built a western/cowboy shop?

jennybee

I haven't, but it is an interesting idea. I know that a couple of members did stables. Linda has the wild wood stable. I am drawing a blank on the other. I remember a red two story building with the living quarters upstairs. Stable below. The stairs were on the outside. I think Steve do a saloon, too. Good Luck!

You can check the archives at www.smallstuff-digest.com here I seem to remember someone was posting about making mini-tack. Making mini stacks of blue jeans and racks of mini plaid shirts on hangers and mini Stetson hats ought to be a lot of fun, too.

I built my youngest son a Barn, He Loves Horses.! So I am very slowely decorating his barn... I dont have manyideas yet, but I have not really sat down and thought too much on the idea either.

Kelly

My daughters BGF rides rodeo and has 2 horses of her own. loves anything to do with horses

Im thinking of doing a cabin and a barn for her. of all the friends this is the one who will come and "play" with me and look at all my stuff. but not just any old dollhouse will do.

so if you do one than I will have to watch closely!

nutti :D

If you could get your hands on a Brimbles, that would be perfect

not to be contrary but the Taft actually is more "western than the Brimbles!

I love my taft and cannot wait to get started on it.

the Arthur could be bashed into a western saloon fairly easily. somone here has a bashe arthur and it looks great...some kind of a store.

nutti :D

On the Mini-doll list, they are doing a Western theme and discussing all sorts of accessories. The emphasis is on dolls, not buildings, but horses are considered a legitimate "accessory", along with saddles, etc.

May give you some ideas, anyhoo...

I made a Western Saloon kind of settin in a roombox on my BIL's "order". It was a lot of fun getting it together and something I have kept in my mind for doing for my own enjoyment as well someday.

Looking forward seeing wha tyou come up with for this theme!!!!

Hugs