Is this NEW???????

Wee Obsession

Tracy is the all time champ of paperclay and her fantasy villa is just the coolest ever. I've had that kit on my wish list for a long time, but half scale scares me. :)

Deb

Thank you all for your kind comments on my Villa!! :(

I knew I had just seen this...........Here it is on Ebay........

http://cgi.ebay.com/Victorian-Dollhouse-Ki...1QQcmdZViewItem

is this Tracy??? House looks cool and good price

Jacksgurl

That particular one is not my auction :o. This is the Link to visit me on ebay Toppdollar

These kits are starting to show up at kiosks at airports and shopping malls. If you see one in person, you'll immediately appreciate how talented Tracy is. The kits are designed as puzzles, so they have a lot of "play" between the pieces -- stock up on wood filler!

ya thats the fantasy villa :o its supposed to be the Lady and the Tramp house from the disney movie :( its a 1/2 inch scale house that I have been drooling over for awhile now. Tracy really brought that kit to life, she did a wonderful job!

I see this kit on ebay all the time :p

Oh my goodness . . . Tracy, I had not seen that house before. Where has it been hiding?!! :(

I absolutely love it! As always, you've provided inspiration and awesomeness! :o

I think I made that house 2 years ago and I put it in the Gallery here the early part of last year. Thank You all for your encouraging words and Wende, I have been seeing them at kiosks here too. Only the Villa so far though :o Kathy, you got me blushing over here my Bonsai Queen (Y'all gotta see her Bonsai, they are amazin) !!

We have both the Fantasy Villa and the Castle, got 'em as a package from Tracy, and they're awesome kits. For the price they were a complete bargain. :lol: They actually got Marg and I interested in 1/2 scale houses.