Close call

Hallowell

whew! willikers, we're glad you were spared!!

so .... umm ... just what did you come home, with from that Risky Bizness store ?

and may i get points for subtlety? :)

My Local HL taunts me with 2 newports sitting on clearance for $160......now if I could only use a coupon too he he he......... *sigh*

Our HL doesn't sell the Newport. I'd snatch one of those up in a heartbeat! Great price and I love that house!

:thumb: I was heartbroken to find they did not have the Newport in the store, but I am so going back and get one when I get another 50% off c :) oupon.

I ended up buying some hardwood flooring, a window and some door knobs.

It just doesn't compare tp the Newport though.

Sigh.

:)

I guess you're a tad long in the tooth to throw yourself onto the floor at the manager's feet and drum your heels & fists on the floor and throw a firstclass hissy fit until they promised to order you one from one of the other stores...

So Marg, how many houses do you have now? AND you want to add a newport? You're funny. :o. I'm getting too many myself. My real house will never hold them all.

Well I'd actually like either the Newport with extension or the bostonian. Both are neat looking.

I'm older than Greg. You mean I should stop throwing myself on the ground and crying to get what I want? Blast.

It usually works for me. :whistle: I don't throw myself on the ground though (too hard on the body and clothes get wrecked and dirty), but I have been known to stand and stamp my feet.

-Susanne