couple of things

nuttiwebgal

too lazy to make 2 different post.

first I wanted to share a photo of the recipiant of the blue HH I built

post-9-1167502845_thumb.jpg

I hope she was happier than her photos shows!

next item is kinda related. I am feverishly building a Victorian Cottage which is a HH kit by another name from another time.

well pooooo :laughbounce: the wood is so dry it has taken 2 coats of stain and 3 coats of poly on the floors and I am less than thrilled with the outcome. but I keep plucking along. the mommy of the soon to be 3 yr old came by yesterday to pick out wallpaper and exterior colors. the outside is now a soft shade of lilac with sparkles to be added after final coat. I again used the tissue/paint method for a nice stuccoed/cottage look.

mommy was very pleased with results! so far

this has to be done by the 7th. I think we will use the 19 peice Greenlef furniture kit inside. and maybe some of the kit furniture also.

now arent I having some fun now?

nutti :huh::) :wub:

I started giggling a little when I looked at that girl's expression. I think it's something like this:

Inside: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I got a dollhouse and it's soooooooooo COOL!!!!!!!!

Outside: Oh no, are my friends going to see me outside with my MOM? So UNCOOL!!!!!

Inside: Can't wait to get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least that is probably what my brain would have been thinking at that age. :laughbounce:

Maybe it was the 50th pic she had taken that day and she was tired of it. (did that to my kids - oh no! not ANOTHER picture...MMOOOOOMMMM!)

We are all cheering you on. If that one guy could build his house in 3 days? 5 days? I'll bet you can do this in a week! You are good at what you do.

that house is SUPER!

and remember, Roy Underhill on TV can build really big stuff (like rocking chairs) from a toothpick and a broomstraw and he does it in only 30 minutes, so

You'll Get 'er Done!

root root root!