What I did today

CJEP

After priming all the last pieces of my San Franciscan all weekend. Today I painted the house and ceilings, stained all the pieces I wanted stained and then started to decorate with wallpaper and floors. There are new pictures in my gallery if you want to check it out. I still have a few spots to paper but will probably finish that tomorrow. Then I will think about the doors and windows. I am definitely going to make some changes. This is really the first kit I have bashed (or how my father likes to think of it make improvements to). It is a lot of fun.

Oh, I also bought a kit of bathroom furniture and have finished putting most of them together as well.

It has been a busy day!!

Hi, Carrie! Your house is really looking good. The bathroom in the bay is a good idea. Have you considered making it just a water closet (toilet only) and putting a small sink in the bedroom itself? I used to love visiting my cousin in Birmingham, England, years ago. My 2nd floor bedroom was all done up in bright chintz, with a wonderful view of the back garden. It had a couple of armoires (no built-in closet) and a tiny sink. I always thought it was such a great idea to have a little sink in the bedroom.

And come to think of it, staying in that house, an old Victorian, was almost like staying in a dollhouse. :banana:

Okay Carrie I need some of whatever you are drinking...

I have not been in the MOOD at all to touch any of the dhs in my possession. Maybe it is the holidays or the lack of light but I cant giddy-yup on anything.

That is amazing all the work you have accomplished.

Heidi, I've been avoiding my housework and I promised my dh a weekend where he could have the days for the most part to himself so it got me motivated. Plus the Brookwood has been calling to me and my dh has one rule for me. I'm only allowed to work on one house at a time. That also motivates me.