My greenhouse has been confiscated!!

uppitycats

....so here I was, waiting for the mailman to drive up my long long driveway with my greenhouse in his trunk (I live in rural Wisconsin; I knew it would be too big to stuff in my mailbox!)

And sure enough, here he comes!!! So I roll to the door, ready to open it...

when a fat jolly man in a red suit JUMPS outta the bushes, grabs the box from the mailman, and races down the basement stairs with it!!

Well, he's not fat, nor in a red suit, but he WAS pretty jolly. Told the mailman that it was going to be a Christmas gift for me, that I ALREADY had the dining room table filled with bits and pieces of a little village, and

NOW THAT MY TURNTABLE IS DONE!!, I'd have ENOUGH to do between now and Christmas without tackling the greenhouse, too! So he was going to keep it until Christmas and let me have it then! Husbands. Gotta love 'em. Frustrating, but funny. And so helpful!

ARRRGGHH for the greenhouse.. but YEAH for the turntable!! I'll take pictures tomorrow -- it is FABULOUS!!-- and then it'll be moving day. All the furniture, cats, and fox can move in! (Yes, I'll do pics of that, too! )

Anyway. Lots to do. The little village is coming along nicely, nearly done. And I have to show you the really neat trees I found at HobbyLobby on Saturday. Better charge up my camera... :lol:

My DH pulled a similar trick ... I've been hoping for a Dremel Stylus for Christmas, so yesterday he comes in with a sack from Wal-Mart, pulls out the package and says, "Here, is this what you want? .... Good. Now I don't have to wrap it!"

I gave him THE LOOK. He took a half step back and said, "Uhhhh, I'm in trouble now, huh?"

LOL!! husbands ... ya gotta love 'em, or else you'll hurt 'em! :lol: