I just got home from the vets

Ms. Mini

I have posted before about how many furbabies I lost in 9 months 2 years ago. I still have not gotten over them. We cry often. They can never be replaced, but some day maybe you will find a place in your heart for a new love. I loved mine very much and miss them so. I had said that I would not replace them because it so hard when they die, but when we lost the first, I knew I would because they joy they gave my life surpassed the loss I felt.

So sorry to hear Jenny.I know all to well how you feel I lost my cay this year I had her

for 25 years.I know it hurts.Wish we here could do more for you. There is a place I like to go to

its call RainBow Bridges. Look it up I like that place.

Jenny, I am so sorry for the loss your fur baby. All my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I have fur babies of my own and I know they're like family to me. You did the best you could for your doggie and I'm sure she/he thanked you for making her/him as comfortable as possible. :::hugs:::

Jenny, I'm so sorry for your loss and I feel your pain. I had to put my dearest 'Teddy' to rest this past March. My heart still aches for him.

Know that you did the absolute best for your Syndi and that she is waiting at the 'Rainbow Bridge' for you!

:) My heart goes out to you and I am sending as much positive thoughts I can over your way! It wasn't that long ago that we to had to let our little furbaby pass the Rainbow bridge. From one time to another I can almost swear that I hear Trixie move about downstairs, or the stretching and yawning etc. And perhaps she is, I don't know but I do know that grieving is needed to be able to look back on the happy memories shared!

I think your idea of making something to remember her by like this is a wonderful idea!

Hugs to you and your family!

She looks so much like my Freddie that we lost last year. He was also 14. Here is one of my favorite passages. It's not really a tribute to one pet, but the words are so true.

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.

Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way.

We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan."

From "The Once Again Prince" by Irving Townsend

Thanks everyone for all the love. I just got here to work a few minutes ago. I kind of just feel like I'm in a daze, just kind of drained. I feel horrible for my mom. I called her just now to see how she was doing and she was in tears. She went to go let the dogs out to go outside and just lost it. I know it will get better in time. I know with the love and support of our friends and family it will ease the pain. Thanks again to everyone for their kind words, and poems. I chose the rainbow bridge poem. Today after work im going to start working on her memorial. Have a great day everyone.

-Jenny

Jenny -

I'm so sorry that you had to put your dog to sleep. I know how much it hurts. I had to put my 16-year old cat, Dudley, to sleep on August 7th. I'm even crying as I type this post, it really is painful.

-Susanne

Susanne thank you so much for sharing a picture of your beloved kitty, she is beautiful and Im so sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for everyones kind words. Each day it gets a little better but i know there will always be a empty void without her around.