glencroft on ebay

ilovecats

I'm not sure how ebay works out their charges, I know several people on this site list items on ebay.

I love the Glencroft! this is one of the first kits I purchased. I LOVE this house. One of these years when I build it, it will be an english cottage with walled in garden. :)

Wow, what a beautiful house! They did an awesome job. The auction has ended and it looks like it only went for $300 . . . too bad, I think it's worth a lot more!! It's definitely a 'buyer's' market out there right now!! :banana:

I agree, it was worth much more than that. Ebay charges 15cents per picture after the first one. For something like this though, it's well worth. The high bidder got it at a wonderful price. It's just such a pretty house!

Sounds like a case of "penny wise, pound foolish".

Maybe take a leaf from all those real estate shows and hire someone to to a proper presentation> MOOLA?

We all know how much time, effort and creativity is involved, and this should be recognized. IMHO.

I love this house too. It is about the only house that has stairs, fireplaces and window seats in sensible places. (i.e. well-designed) This E-Bay nterpretation makes me wish I had known more and seen more completed houses before I did mine. Oh well, I learn another technique or skill each time I build, so I can't complain. Hopefully I am growing better. I don't have kids, and so far keep all the projects I have done - do you find each project is like a child? Each has its own little charms and attractions?