Posted pics of Sugarplum

Peachie

Where do I go to see the pictures? :)

~Bobbi

Bobbi -- Under Ellen's name, you'll see "visit my gallery". Just click there :D

And, Ellen -- It's looking very good so -- nice shade of blue. Does this house have a theme? Like a shoppe? Liked building the Sugarplum though I enhanced a lot of the stuff. It was a smooth-building construction job without any surprises....I don't react well to surprices :)

Bobbi -- Under Ellen's name, you'll see "visit my gallery". Just click there :)

And, Ellen -- It's looking very good so -- nice shade of blue. Does this house have a theme? Like a shoppe? Liked building the Sugarplum though I enhanced a lot of the stuff. It was a smooth-building construction job without any surprises....I don't react well to surprices :)

I'm trying to decide which way I want to go....thank you......

When I built the second Sugarplum I used 1?4" square doweling for the "timbers" and painted them almond along with the porch benchseats, and the furniture, and then I painted the bench seat backs & all the furniture with apple trees or apples. The lady who bought it for her little girl loved it.

I would love to see, but can't find a link. Can someone give me an idiot link? The gallery buttons are not showing up on my computer.

it is KyLady

Looking good Ellen. I look forward to doing mine. But I don't have any ideas yet. Don't forget to keep taking pictures as you go along. I love your signature!!

~Bobbi

I'm sorry it is Ellen_KY

I would love to see, but can't find a link. Can someone give me an idiot link? The gallery buttons are not showing up on my computer.

Look under Ellen's Sugarplum

That chimney really looks nice :D -- are you using real stone? If so, what are you using for your grout?

Thank you, I bought the stones at wal-mart and I'm using dap tile grout.....I'm really enjoying this.....on the fireplace I used real stones, the girls went outside and got them so I had to use them.....

It is really looking sweet :wave: and I love the chimeny's look as well. I am all with you Tracy, it is a darling house! I am looking forward to a weekend spent with m y PIL's as that means that I can get some more done to my own Sugarplum I keep there.

Hugs