Beacon Hill kitchen pictures?

DebbyC

Here is a couple I found:  Not sure whose house it is.  I found it on this website  http://www.inpayne.com/dollhouse/dollhouse08d1.html

You can click on each of the rooms in the house to see details. Here:  http://www.inpayne.com/dollhouse/dollhouse08.html

dollhouse08021a.jpgdollhouse08023.jpg

Edited by 1martinimomma
  • Like 4

Yes, the BH kitchen is quite small compared to other houses. But don't forget that you can make the kitchen be in any room you want! ;)

The kitchen in my BH is in a separate building behind the main house, a structure I'm unlikely to build.

• Like 3

I really love the sink in the first set of pictures. Found one but sorry to say, I am not paying 42.00 for it. I'll find just the right one eventually. Still putting shingles on the house and thinking I am never gonna get them done (sigh).

And to Holly, remember I put in the windows before I put the siding on? Well that won't happen again. I definitely learned my lesson on that one. And no more wooden shingles either. Its amazing how much can be forgotten when you have a 15 year gap between house builds, lol.

Debby, that first kitchen sink can be made from a restaurant single-serving syrup package, a piece of card some pierced earring backs, a piece of card, a strip of solder (for the drain pipe) and some of those turned toothpicks I get in liquor stores or else lengths cut from a wire coathanger and beads.

• Like 2

Joan,

I added 5 inches to my BH kitchen.  It wasn't too hard.  I got the idea from other folks who have done the same thing.  Check out the gallery for pictures.  I added a oval window to the extension on the front of my house so it would look pleasing from the front.  If I were to do it over again, I would close off one of the windows on the far wall where there is 3 windows, because even with the addition you don't have much wall space for cabinets.  I am still trying to decide if I want to purchase more wallpaper and cover up the last window toward the back of the house.  Guess I better decide soon, as I am working on the siding.

Here is a beautiful Beacon Hill kitchen and I'm completely in the dark about who the owner is. If you know, please let me know so I can credit her/him here. I got these off of Pinterest some time ago and only recently became aware that the person was a member of our community.

post-2875-0-78503900-1427155477_thumb.jp

post-2875-0-67581600-1427155485_thumb.jp

post-2875-0-23861400-1427155501_thumb.jp

post-2875-0-09812100-1427155508_thumb.jp

post-2875-0-87959700-1427155519_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Just had a funny thought, for those of you who love kitchens, how about a whole house full of them--a kitchen showroom....

Sort of like an appliance store.  My problem is I like all the different rooms.

• Like 1

Debra, your t-shirt reminds of my college days. I was an honor resident/big sister in the dorm. One day one of the underclass women asked me if I was really an art major. When I assured her I was for sure an art major, she remarked that she didn't think I could be because my room was too neat and well organized. 

Kathie, you're still neat and well-organized!

In my observation, people don't change after age 12 ... they only grow more so. I'm thinking that my urge to downsize into the condo is the culmination of years of organization! :lol:

...I'm thinking that my urge to downsize into the condo is the culmination of years of organization! :lol:

It can't hurt that after all these years maintaining two households gets awfully old!

Debra, I love your tee shirt!