December 2006 Swap Sign Up

CatColorado

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny, your kitchen is wonderful! We won't have to go for groceries for quite some time!! :)

Here's pictures of Hyacinth's.

post-267-1170010486_thumb.jpg post-267-1170010501_thumb.jpg post-267-1170010517_thumb.jpg

I still have so many items . . . I think I'm going to be able to stock the BH and Willowcrest kitchens too!

I'm going to go out on a limb here . . . I have to say my favorite item is Kathie's gingerbread house . . . it's just so darn cute!!

. . . I have to say my favorite item is Kathie's gingerbread house . . . it's just so darn cute!!

Thanks, Teresa! :)

I started a Gallery Album but didn't get many photos posted. I know I took more photos ... there's one of a whole village of gingerbread houses ... but I can't remember where I saved them on the hard drive. I know I'll come across them one day, give myself a dope slap ;) and then finish the album.

This CRS is a real bane some days.

Since I haven't had a chance to get to Michael's yet, I couldn't wait any longer to put the bakery goodies in a house somewhere. So I decided that Kathleen, my retired librarian, is helping out with a bake sale to raise money for the library's summer reading program. She's been very busy in the kitchen and took a well deserved break to enjoy a donut and a good book.

Deb

post-329-1170315799_thumb.jpg

Uhhhhhh ... there seem to be some donuts missing from the box. Methinks Kathleen appointed herself to the Quality Control Committee ... B)

<giggling> From the looks of her, I'd say she's an expert in quality control! I'm not sure if she's going to be willing to part with any of her goodies for the bake sale.

I had to share the pics of how it all looks. This swap was a lot of fun and everyone's creations are just delightful. There is sooooooo much talent here.

Deb

Susanna, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother. My prayers are with you and your family. I just lost my brother, but take comfort in the fact that my Mother and his wife was there to greet him.

Wish I could show you all soon the bakery the goodies will go in. But my Gloucester will be delayed for a while.

My mom passed away this week.

Oh Susanna......I so sorry to hear of your mothers passing. I'll be thinking of you.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss Susanna... I lost my mom to cancer this time last year at the way too young age of 54... I think I'm still in denial about it. I hope you have a good support system - take care of yourself.

I finally got the box of goodies last night - I think it must have been delivered to the people at my old address before being forwarded because the word "Forward" is written on the box. Everything was wonderful - looking forward to the next swap. In the meantime, I'll have to focus on this here heart-shaped arbor!

Jen

Everyone finally has their boxes in this swap. Please be sure to post a photo of your item in the gallery. If you don't have a photo, then let me know and I will make sure one gets posted.

Susanna, my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. It's so difficult to lose a loved one . . . my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jenny, condolences to you and your family as well. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Could someone post a picture of the cake and stand I made for the swap. My camera is still packed up.

Melissa

It's posted in the swap gallery now Melissa.

Deb