Pepperwood Farm Dollhouse

CALLACO-Karen

Hi to everyone....

Lets hope I did this right, if I didn't, well as they say, "back to the old drawing board!" :wave: The pictures of the dollhouse that my Grandpa built that David and I use to play with.....aahh, hemm, re-arrange, :wave: are of not great quality, but as I said before my sister now has the house and I am at her mercy to get new pictures... (you can pick your friends but not your family. :thumb: ) I put them in an album in Web shots... now lets see if I can get you there. This monster was not a kit, I have the book of the construction plans sitting in front of me as I am typing, you had to cut eveything yourself, it took him about two years to build. Now to post pictures of my adventures with my little Ms. Fairfield... Anyway, here goes..

http://community.webshots.com/user/CALLACO_Karen

Have a wonderful Day Hey, T.G.I.F. It's Friday Whooo-Hoooo!!!!

Karen

Ok I've been sitting here giggling over this - Darn I miss you! :cloud9: On the upside the link was perfect! :) Look up at the top of the screen on this page on the right hand side under the pumpkin - click on my controls- (or better yet right click on it and click on "open in new window" in the drop down panel once you right click). There are a set of boxes on the right under "Menu" go down just a little bit to the one that says "Invision Gallery" click on "Your Albums"

There will be an empty box that says Album Manager - just below that box it will say "Create Album" click on that to start an album here :)

You can put thumbnails directly in the post by using the box below typing space when posting down where it says "File attachments" :D

Hugs,

David

Karen, I went to your webshots but nothing there. Hope you are able to get them in soon. It shows your account but says you haven't uploaded any pictures yet.

"Back To The Drawing Board!" Good Grief! Lets give this another try. I see in a few post down David was giving me instructions in some foreign language. :thumb: Ya know it is amazing.... I understand Micro-Biology, Medical Terminology and other stuff I cant even spell but this ...... hummm. Okay,,,, thinking cap on. I will go for try #2. Let me decipher David's instructions... :teehee:

Karen

Ok I've been sitting here giggling over this - Darn I miss you! :lol: On the upside the link was perfect! :rip: Look up at the top of the screen on this page on the right hand side under the pumpkin - click on my controls- (or better yet right click on it and click on "open in new window" in the drop down panel once you right click). There are a set of boxes on the right under "Menu" go down just a little bit to the one that says "Invision Gallery" click on "Your Albums"

There will be an empty box that says Album Manager - just below that box it will say "Create Album" click on that to start an album here :thumb:

You can put thumbnails directly in the post by using the box below typing space when posting down where it says "File attachments" :D

Hugs,

David

:teehee: You know me to well (giggle boy) :hide: I did find the "Invasion Gallery" Days ago... been messin' with it... ahhhhh light bulb... "file attachments" thanks... Hugs.. Karen

Karen ... I just tried this link again and it's working. :D What a lot of love is in that little house.

Thank you, it was made to play with... and yes he hand made even the shutters and siding on the thing, good old shopsmith saw, even did all the stair posts.... (I chased shingles around the yard as they flew off the saw). I am glad the link is working now.... it was creator error, ME! had it marked "Private" go figure, I should not try and do these things when I get off work at midnight, that is why I dont work on my dollhouse when I get home from work, goodness only knows what I would do to it :wave: Thank you again for having a look.

Karen

What a great house to "re-arrange furniture" in! It must have been great fun!

[/quote

That is exactly why it was built, for playing, and it got loads of play time, it was a happy house. :D Thanks for taking a look see. Have a wonderful Saturday..... For me, its back to messing with those darn stairs that come with the Fairfield house.... I think I just might be happy with them.... :lol: maybe if I say it enough and add a bit more wood filler I will convince myself :lol:

Karen

I love that house:

I have a friend that needs a house for her little girls

and the stores here are not selling the houses that they have

they told her that they are waiting for Christmas!!!!

So in my wood books I found a pattern to make her

a house I need to modify it to fit a barbie doll ,But that not a biggie

I love the stick built ones.

I hope I do as good of a job as yours

Donna

Hi Donna (GemLady)

I am sure your house will be wonderful... My Grandpa built that for us kids to play with. My mom bought the plan book for 3.99, (in the early 70's) it looks like plans to build a real house, I look at it and cringe, frightening. I am sure glad these houses come in kits nowdays, a person like me can actually attempt to build one. :yes: Good luck on your building adventure for Barbie's new home.

Karen