Picture from my Picasa

Just One More

I got the picture to go in here from Picasa but then there was no where to post. LOL I must have clicked the wrong thing. This is my favorite house. It's in my living room window. wish I could figure out all this so I could put pictures in directly instead of you having to go to my Picasa.

• Like 4

Thank you. Sometimes I think I use the same colors too much but try to add different accessories. I made three Victorian cottages when Hobby Lobby had them on clearance a couple of years ago. I made one blue, one gold and one red and I like all three. I've tried the gold on a bigger house but didn't like it as well and painted over it.

• Like 1

The mini dollhouse came in a box of assorted minis at a community garage sale about six years ago. It had all sorts of goodies in it, foods still in little cellophane bags from England, some dishes and some little leather boots and lots of other nice things but the house was really something. It's a miniature of the Holly Hobby House by Plaid. Some of the walls have wallpaper and it comes in two sections that fit together. It's stamped on the bottom Millie August, 1981. I've always wanted the full size version of that house since I saw one in an old Nutshell News. All these things were in an old shoe box for less than $20.00.

• Like 2

I'm new here and wanted to say how lovely and graceful this house is!! Very stately but inviting, too. Love the music room and the mini doll house and the big old-fashioned oven in the kitchen. I'd live there in a second (if I was much smaller, of course).

• Like 1