stencils for miniature letters, numbers, shapes, dice pips...

permutations

Does anyone know a source for miniature stencils? When I google this, I just get full-size stencils. I'm making a doubling cube and dice for a 1:12 scale backgammon set, and a stencil would really help. I probably can make a dice pips stencil myself, but the others would be tricky.

I'd like the shapes (empty circle, notably) because a friend has a 1:12 scale pool table with unpainted balls. We were thinking of fixing that.

Was looking here for stencil ideas and then found they had this link to a place called Ironworks that says it makes stencils for dollhouses, among other things. You might be able to appropriate portions of something else for what you are trying to do. The leaded windows on their site look interesting too.

• Like 1

Thank you VERY much for finding this! Much appreciated!! :)

I'll add my thanks, Selkie! They have a leaded glass window with a fleur-de-lis pattern that will be perfect for the Beacon Hill (which is a mansion in the Garden District of New Orleans). My only decision is how many to order -- one would be enough, probably. I have to convince myself that more would be superfluous.

• Like 1

...a leaded glass window with a fleur-de-lis pattern that will be perfect for the Beacon Hill (which is a mansion in the Garden District of New Orleans). My only decision is how many to order -- one would be enough, probably. I have to convince myself that more would be superfluous.

ONE enough for NOLA's Garden District?! That's one city where more is more!

ONE enough for NOLA's Garden District?! That's one city where more is more!

Now, now, Holly ... NOLA can pull off understated elegance, too.

Edit: Although ... the website also offers a pair of door panels. I knew there was some reason I didn't put the plastic inserts in the front door.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there is a conversion chart on the site-so we can see how much it is in our currency? Beautiful stuff!

Google currency equivalents for a website that will convert it for you. If you just want a rough estimate, the British pound currently equals US$1.61