Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Anna, I'm sorry to point out that the DHM Subscription is for US Members only. To be fair, I just posted a new contest that is for members outside of the US.

Good Luck!

I noticed that as well Dean I am just stunned :lol: by all the goodies you are providing for us all! I think it is great both the contests!

Added: :D JUST saw the pics of it... oh la la!!!!! Hadn't seen that one before and loooooove it, sigh....

Hugs

Congratulations Jennifer :w00t: .

Dean the new contests are wonderful :banana: . Greenleaf is being so generous :D I don't think we could ever thank you enough for all the great things you are doing and how much fun we are having this month. :happy:

:thanks: :lol:

Congratulations Jennifer :clap: .

Dean the new contests are wonderful :D . Greenleaf is being so generous :) I don't think we could ever thank you enough for all the great things you are doing and how much fun we are having this month. :happy:

:thanks: :thumb:

Veeeery true indeed! Well I am of to bed as it is passed my midnight hour so it is officially Friday over here ;) and I better get some shut eye ;) so that I have some energy left tomorrow afternoon to mini...

HUGS

I think that the contests that Dean is holding for us is absolutely fantastic. I belong to a Chatty Cathy Collectors Club and buy raffle tickets to win something. Dean, you must be an absolutely unselfish person. Thank you for starting this website and letting me be a member.

Katharina

P.S. I forgot to mention that I have to pay an annual membership in my other club which has a website very similar to this one.

Katharina

I think it's wonderful that Greenleaf is having a special contest for our international friends..especially since we have so many of them. I'm surprised by all the different nations we have represented here. Good luck to everybody, and congratulations to the winners

Good morning! And good luck to all!

I'm not usually up this early, but was supposed to take a kitty in to be snipped. Wouldn't you know it, I found out that not only can he dig himself out of his chainlink kennel, but he can also open Tupperware! They're not supposed to eat for 12 hours, so we have to reschedule. All that to say, now I can watch for a fast track all day!!

Thanks for the congrats, I seen I had won this morning 5 min. befor I had to be to work I just got home and had to respond. I know just where the tile are going.

Donna

Ahh, but, but oh where :confused: now we neeeeeed to know you know :wave:

And you know what :yahoo: whn coming home I had one of those slips telling me I had a large mail awaiting me that I could go and collec t, so I scooted over there and got the furniture sets allready!

Wowser!!!!

Looking great, a huuuuuuge thank you to Dean and Greenleaf for this!

:wave: I am going mini-ing, ta dadadada, I am going mini-ing bambam bam bam bam ba... :bunny:

Can you tell I am happy huh?!?

Hugs!!!

Yippeeeee! People who don't belong to this wonderful group have no idea what they're missing! Lots and lots of Happy Talk! :yahoo:

Good Luck to the Americans in the DHM subscription contest - and the same to all of us entering the International Equalizer. :wave:

Good morning! And good luck to all!

I'm not usually up this early, but was supposed to take a kitty in to be snipped. Wouldn't you know it, I found out that not only can he dig himself out of his chainlink kennel, but he can also open Tupperware! They're not supposed to eat for 12 hours, so we have to reschedule. All that to say, now I can watch for a fast track all day!!

That's funny! I used to keep my potato chips in a tupperware bowl, but my cat learned to open it...then I would put them in the bowl and put the bowl in the oven (which I seldom used). Unfortunatley, I preheated the oven one day, and that was the end of that bowl. What a mess! :D

Congratulations luvmypoodle! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 19th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean