Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Ohhh thank you thank you thank you! I am SO so excited, I've already called 2 people and they think I'm nuts. :tongue4:

Well, if the shoe fits I suppose :cool:

I can't decide on which 3 I want! lol.

Has anyone built them and have any suggestions? I Know I want the Kitchen but not sure about the others?

Any tips, pics, appericated!

WooHoOO!

:tongue4:

Ohhh thank you thank you thank you! I am SO so excited, I've already called 2 people and they think I'm nuts. :D

Well, if the shoe fits I suppose :cool:

I can't decide on which 3 I want! lol.

Has anyone built them and have any suggestions? I Know I want the Kitchen but not sure about the others?

Any tips, pics, appericated!

WooHoOO!

:banana:

Congratulations!!!! I know it is sooo hard to decide isn't it? It took some real hard stareing (sp?) on them to finally decide when I picked my fastlane win and I am mighty happy with the ones I did choose, AND they arrived yesterday so guess who is also over the moon ;) ;) ;)

It looks like I am going to have loads of fun!

Hugs

Congratulations PattyJ! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 20th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations SusannaT! You are a FAST LANE winner of Greenleaf Village Kit! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this kit!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations minijunkie! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Sugaerplum Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great little house!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean