Greenleaf 1/4 Scale Villages

Roxxie2

Thanks Holly! Each one is coming out better than the last. I am having so much fun with these little houses. The neat thing is, it doesn't take that long to complete one so you feel a great feeling of accomplishment very quickly! I use to look at these sets and pass them by. Now that I am working on them I keep thinking of more ideas! :)

Why yes I am Holly! I think I definitly NEED the third set! I wish I could remember who in the forum offered it to me and I turned them down! What a dope! I need the one with the Brimbles and the library and the fire station! I am totally hooked on these tiny gems!

• Like 1

Why yes I am Holly! I think I definitly NEED the third set! I wish I could remember who in the forum offered it to me and I turned them down! What a dope! I need the one with the Brimbles and the library and the fire station! I am totally hooked on these tiny gems!

Roxy, maybe you want to start a thread under community trading post to find them. Just a thought. :)

• Like 1

Just a thought......but is anyone else interested in making a group doing these villages? I am on my third house but they are so much fun to do! :)

Hi Roxxie. I'm not really new here but your houses prompted me to reply instead of lurking and reading everything. I just ordered the Village and my plans are to order all the kits. Now if I could just find the time to do them LOL Something tells me I'll begin as soon as they arrive and some of my gazillion projects will have to take a back seat. I plan on displaying them on a special bookcase (that I haven't bought yet). Your projects have so much information. Thanks for that.

• Like 1

Hi ladies, can you tell I'm the type that just dives into things? I guess I should go to the new members area and introduce myself but of course I'm a sponge for miniature news and dived right into reading everything.

Such is life - Eat, sleep and create miniatures! Could I be any more Blessed :happydance:

• Like 2

I thought it was you Debora but I can't remember ...ha ha
I am starting the little Orchid....I can't wait anymore! I was going to do the interior but when I punched out the pieces its so tiny I think that I will just continue with the exteriors like I have been doing. I don't know if I will get to it today but I am excited to make this one its so cute!

• Like 2

Thank you Jacqui !!! You made such nice comments on my little houses and I am so glad that you posted! Please share with me and the rest of the folks what you are doing with your village!!! I am having so much fun with these! You made my day! :)

• Like 1

LOL Well if the Powers at the top are listening and grant wishes......Maybe someday they will bestow upon us a half scale Orchid!!!

:bear:

I do believe I do believe I do believe.......

I'd love to have a half scale Orchid. I started drawings for converting a Buttercup into an Orchid. It won't be exact but I think I can get it close :)

Debora that's a great idea if you can work it out! The quarter scale Orchid is so teensy weensy its beyond adorable! I don't know if I am going to get much done on it today. I spent a ton of time outside this morning cleaning up plants, washing up stuff in the courtyard and I have a long list to do. Maybe this afternoon if I can get my act together! :)
I think a tiny Buttercup would be cute too! :)

• Like 1

I think a tiny Buttercup would be cute too! :)

The half scale Buttercup is pretty darned cute, but a quarter scale one would probably be beyond cute. I've got extra half scale Buttercups in my stash because they are inexpensive and so versatile. :D

I've been getting together the things I'll need for the Buttercup to Orchid bash and will post my steps for others just as soon as the Fling is out of my work space.

• Like 1

Well I hit the wall......lol I can't figure out the porch on the front of the Orchid. I think there is a piece missing or something. I will have to sit down later and try to find what I am missing or make a substitute piece. I can't tell from the picture on the box what its suppose to be. There are tabs on the front wall but so far as I can see in all the pieces still in the sheets nothing matches up. :dunno:

LOL Debora ! Thanks so much you are too kind! I see all the boo boos I made!!!
I wish they had all the big houses in shrinky dink size!!! Next time I get a coupon maybe I will get the last set. :)
I love the little Orchid its my favorite for sure!

• Like 1

Thank you Jacqui !!! You made such nice comments on my little houses and I am so glad that you posted! Please share with me and the rest of the folks what you are doing with your village!!! I am having so much fun with these! You made my day! :)

Thanks Roxxie ~ you've made my next 6 months of work but I'm not complaining. So I had ordered the Greenleaf Village AND the Santa's Village, now known as "The Miniature Pine Mountain Village". I've been waiting (not patiently) for either of them to be delivered and wouldn't you know they both arrived today!!! That's what I get for being a glutton. :D I'm sure I'll be on here more often as I attack these little gems. I'll keep you folks posted and upload pics when I'm done.

• Like 2