An Invitation

MiniMadWoman

oh it is gorgeous!

have you started decorating for the fall and Halloween again?

you have so much talent!

those people who threw this beauty away would be flabergasted at how wonderful she looks now!

you should take a photo to them and say thanks!

lol

they wouldnt recognize it now!

nutti :)

Nutti, funny you should ask! Brian and I are going to Home Depot tomorrow to buy 1/2 plywood to make a base for the house so that I can start on landscaping. Once that's in place I'll be 'Halloween' decorating!

Nutti, funny you should ask! Brian and I are going to Home Depot tomorrow to buy 1/2 plywood to make a base for the house so that I can start on landscaping. Once that's in place I'll be 'Halloween' decorating!

And pretty, please with sugar on top will you shre pics?!? You know the Halloween decors are somewhat a favourite of mine :D :D :)

And there are sounds? :) SHeesh what one misses out on when not using the "proper" 'puter, will have to get back to it in the morning then just to be able to enjoy that feature as well!

Hugs

Thank you soooo much for the invitation, Teresa! It was awesome and I really enjoyed the trip through your houses! ;) Your BH is a real diva! What a pleasure to see pics of her! Can't wait to see the finished inside of your new house!

You are cordially invited to take the 'Grand Tour' of 'Pennethorne Manor' by visiting here http://www.photoshow.net/TeresasDollhouses/beacon_hill Please leave your calling card and enjoy the tour! Refreshments will be served.

(For those of you who don't know, of course it will be green apple pucker and brownies!) :D

Oh ya, you can see my other houses there too! Enjoy!!

What a transformation! Have the previous owners had a chance to see what you have done to the house? The decorations for the season are just beautiful.

Lovely, lovely, lovely! You have done such a beautiful job on your BH and your new presentation is just gorgeous. I have been building the RGT Queen Anne, but every time I see new photos of your BH it makes me want to drop everything and go out and buy a BH kit. You are so inspiring, thank you and congratulations!

Valerie

Thank you so much for inviting me/us into your beautiful, serene and charming mini homes. They are absolutely delightful. Combined with the carefully chosen music, and impeccably produced picture shows - well, they are a rare treat indeed. I shall allow myself back into that soothing world whenever my soul craves indulgence! :D

Wow.. I think I missed something - this is a house that someone had thrown out???!! :D Wow! Do you have pictures of it before you restored it? And please tell us once you have photos of the new halloween decorations on it :) I Can't wait to see them! This house is absolutely amazing. You can tell it was a real labor of love because it looks so warm and homey - heck I'd love to live there.. but somehow I don't think Mrs Pennethorne would like it. :)

- David :p

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! :)

David, there are 'before' pictures in my gallery here and also in my album at the link below. My neighbor across the street had put it at the curb on garbage day one Friday in June 2005. I woke up and looked out my bedroom window (like I always do) and saw it. Imagine my surprise! I couldn't believe what I was seeing!! I hurriedly put on some clothes and ran outside. I nonchalantly walked up to it, looked it over, grabbed it and literally ran home with it. I haven't looked back since. It has been a labour of love and I don't think I'll ever be totally done with it, although I think I'm close as far as the renovation and decorating. Now, it's just accessorizing and playing!! :D

This year's Halloween photos will be in the photoshow in the next day or two! :p

Cat, please try it one more time. For some reason, the site was acting kind of strange, even for me, so hopefully it's okay now. If you still have problems, let me know and I'll be sure to post the still shots.

Try this new link http://www.photoshow.net/TeresasDollhouses

Hey everyone, grab a glass of 'green apple pucker' on your way in and take a seat . . . the new and improved 'Halloween' show will begin momentarily http://www.photoshow.net/teresasdollhouses/beacon_hill

Be afraid . . . be very, very afraid! :blink:

Everyone who comes to the house to see the BH asks the same thing! :holloween: I'm afraid to let them in the door . . . they might want it back! Of course, I'd wrestle them to the ground, but I'd rather not end up in court! :cucumber: They actually live right across the street so I'm thinking about setting it up in front of the living room window this Christmas so they'll have to look at it ALL season long!! :banana:

Perhaps you could photograph your Beacon Hill and use it as your Christmas Card photo this year. You could send one to your neighbours across the street. :lol2:

From watching lots of crime shows on television, I think that a person loses their rights to what was rightfully their possession when they put it to the curb for garbage. Does anyone know if this is right?

-Susanne