An Invitation

MiniMadWoman

You are cordially invited to take the 'Grand Tour' of 'Pennethorne Manor' by visiting here http://www.photoshow.net/TeresasDollhouses/beacon_hill Please leave your calling card and enjoy the tour! Refreshments will be served.

(For those of you who don't know, of course it will be green apple pucker and brownies!) :p

Oh ya, you can see my other houses there too! Enjoy!!

Thank you so much for the invite Ms. Pennethorne...I enjoyed the tour very much! Teresa your Beacon Hill is a gem. I must say I have learned alot from your work

You are cordially invited to take the 'Grand Tour' of 'Pennethorne Manor' by visiting here http://www.photoshow.net/TeresasDollhouses/beacon_hill Please leave your calling card and enjoy the tour! Refreshments will be served.

(For those of you who don't know, of course it will be green apple pucker and brownies!) ;)

Oh ya, you can see my other houses there too! Enjoy!!

:o :p :o Wowser!!!! What a visit and what a learning treat, thank you so much for sharing!!!! I must agree to being on the verge of speechless (which is a very tough task LOL as the teacher I am ;) ) thankfully those fingers can speak nevertheless LOL

A site that now resides in my bookmoarks in the folder "inspiration"

Hugs

David, you kill me!! ROTFLMHO!!!! Thanks so much!!

Thanks everyone for your comments. I had so much fun putting those little shows together. I sat at the computer for 12 hours yesterday, needless to say, my butt hurts! LOL!!!! :o Keep looking back because as I progress through the houses I'll be redesigning the shows (chuckle, chuckle, what do I think I am a producer or something?!! :o )

Now, I have to go see what other mischief I can get into!! :p

Thank you so much everyone!

Bravo! Was that a miniature likeness of the bird friend Picasso I saw perched on that beautiful wicker chair?
Yes, Dean, that's 'Picasso' . . . Brian's contribution to the house, other than the shingling of course!! :p Oh and the funds to do it with! :o

have you built the conservatory yourself?

Yes, I built the conservatory from a kit purchased through miniatures.com. ;)

Does it make me a total geek to tell you that I got a little misty watching that?

Not at all! I get kinda misty-eyed myself . . . mostly at the price tag!! :o Just kidding!

I agree with what everybody else has said--beautiful, delightful and magnificient. A round of applause for the houses and the presentation.

Thanks for the invitation, sure I'll return many times.

Teresa, I think your photoshow is my new favorite stress reliever. I can go there, turn up the music and just be entranced by the beauty of it all. Your BH has always been my all-time favorite house and seeing it showcased this way makes the "visit" even better. Thanks sooooooo much for sharing.

Deb

Teresa -

You continue to amaze and inspire me. Thank you so much for sharing this. I don't have the words to describe how beautiful your Beacon Hill photographs. Have you ever thought of sending photos to the people who discarded this treasure? Wouldn't they be surprised to see the swan that has arisen out of their refuse pile.

-Susanne

Thanks so much everyone!! I've really enjoyed your visits to the house! :D

Teresa, I think your photoshow is my new favorite stress reliever. I can go there, turn up the music and just be entranced by the beauty of it all. Your BH has always been my all-time favorite house and seeing it showcased this way makes the "visit" even better. Thanks sooooooo much for sharing
Deb, I'm tearing up over here {{wiping tears off the keyboard}}!! Thank you for kind and generous comments! :)

Have you ever thought of sending photos to the people who discarded this treasure? Wouldn't they be surprised to see the swan that has arisen out of their refuse pile.

Everyone who comes to the house to see the BH asks the same thing! :D I'm afraid to let them in the door . . . they might want it back! Of course, I'd wrestle them to the ground, but I'd rather not end up in court! :) They actually live right across the street so I'm thinking about setting it up in front of the living room window this Christmas so they'll have to look at it ALL season long!! :D