New mini publication to look forward to

WyckedWood

I don't really know very many details about this, but thought I would share what I do know to Greenleafers who may not have seen the news on facebook.

It appears that a new mini publication is going to be available in July... its collaborative, and seasonal and looks pretty darn fab. Not sure if its going to be online or print but if anyone has more info Id love to hear it.

Its being brought to us by Kim, Maritza and Cynthia....powerhouses of the dollhouse shabby/cottage/romantic prairie chic movement :-)

oops misspelled it, its "Miniologie"

• Like 3

I really really really hope its in print. I don't like reading magazines online.

Me too!!! I love being able to thumb through the pages on a printed magazine & this one looks like it would be a beauty!

• Like 1

I really really really hope its in print. I don't like reading magazines online.

Ditto here.

It's so much more satisfying to hold it in your hands (for me anyways).

I like to flip the pages back and forth and fold down the corners of the best one, etc.

I just can't seem to "curl up" with a computer like I can a book or magazine.

• Like 2

I just can't seem to "curl up" with a computer like I can a book or magazine.

I'm curled up on the couch with my iPad in my lap right now :D

But I know what you mean about magazines, there is something really relaxing about leisurely going through one.

• Like 2

I don't really know very many details about this, but thought I would share what I do know to Greenleafers who may not have seen the news on facebook.

It appears that a new mini publication is going to be available in July... its collaborative, and seasonal and looks pretty darn fab. Not sure if its going to be online or print but if anyone has more info Id love to hear it.

Its being brought to us by Kim, Maritza and Cynthia....powerhouses of the dollhouse shabby/cottage/romantic prairie chic movement :-)

oops misspelled it, its "Miniologie"

Is there a Facebook page to join for more information? I hadn't heard about this yet, but am very interested.

Oh Ok....well for anyone else who wants to keep updated,you can "like" Kims facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kimsminibakery Kim Saulter also has a blog Its a Miniature Life and Cynthia's is Cynthias Cottage and Maritza Moran also has a blog (sorry I don't have the links but I imagine you could just google them) and they all have facebook pages that can be "liked". I don't look at blogs so have no idea if they are updating about Miniologie on their blogs.

Just checked the website...not a lot of info there either...its so Mysterious!! LOL....makes me want to see it even more ;-) Kim has a kitchen book available also, and I believe Cynthia does as well. That info is on their blogs.

I just pulled this quote off her blog regarding the Miniologie magazine.

"... We are hoping for an early July release and so far we're right on schedule! .... It will be available as a digital publication and a beautiful print publication to be shipped worldwide!"

• Like 1

Its here !!!! Its now available to purchase :-)

http://www.miniologie.com/

A little bit of sticker shock...BUT the print edition comes with a free digital version as well, so that's pretty cool. Really looking fw to cozying up with this when it arrives. Just wanted to let everyone else who was interested know that it is now available. Im already looking forward to a Halloween version lol.

Its here !!!! Its now available to purchase :-)

http://www.miniologie.com/

A little bit of sticker shock...BUT the print edition comes with a free digital version as well, so that's pretty cool. Really looking fw to cozying up with this when it arrives. Just wanted to let everyone else who was interested know that it is now available. Im already looking forward to a Halloween version lol.

When I clicked on your linkk the page that gave the print subscription price also gave the price for the online digital version, and it isn't free.

If you just buy the digital version alone then it is half the price of the print version (roughly).....however if you buy the print version you automatically also get the digital version included. Im not going to look at the digital copy before I get the print because I want to be surprised, but I guess some people would want to see it right away?? Not sure what the reasoning is there...

As far as the price goes...I got to thinking about it..and its roughly the price of 3 editions of one of the regular mags. Now I subscribe to one of the regular mini mags and there is a LOT of stuff in those that I have zero interest in. I can easy receive 3 editions of those and get nothing from it. Since I have a great interest in shabby chic miniatures, I know Im at least getting my moneys worth when it comes to content that is of interest to me. As long as it has nice picture quality etc...Im fine with the price,especially since this will only be published once per season. See, I have just justified all of this to myself LOL

• Like 1