Enchanted Mushroom Scene

Thank you all for your nice comments! I had fun making them. I was signed up for a swap back in the spring but before the deadline I realized I would not be able to make 7 more so I had to back out (Boy did I hat that) so I have them sitting around and noticed I had not taken any pictures till last night <_< .

I am sure another swap will come around on that group I am in because it's all fantasy, castle and fairy tale stuff and boy the talent every one have is something else.

I would love to learn how you did those. They would be perfect for Mother Goose's yard!! :D

oH YEA!

those would be perfect for a mother Goose yard!

and in a magical or haunted display! :p

so how about it?...Miss... I have so much on my plate whats one more thang! <_<

They really do look nice! I think I will give it a go with GID fimo

nutti ;)

Lynette actually gave me the idea and the story is that these mushrooms are in the yard of an enchantress, well little miss enchantress was playing with her Mom's potions and spilled some on the mushrooms in the yard. Well, can't you picture her trying to hide this mistake from her Mom since she was not supposed to play with the potions anyway? <_< ;) Yeap and the mushrooms keep calling her and her mom goes outside and can't find who or what is calling her little girl.

I know, I got a wild imagination!

They are very cute Tracy!

I got a flashback of the 70s for a second. My sis used to have a mushroom insense burner that was kind of like that color. She loved strawberry and now that I am older, I know WHY she had the burner..LOL

Tutorial, tutorial!!! Also I was wondering if anyone has done houses with Mother Goose themes, now that that was mentioned. Can't you just imagine The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe as a house? Talk about building from scratch!

Tracy your mushrooms are so cute!!

Hi Tracy! I love your mushrooms...they are so cute! And, I want to say Thank-you! You have inspired me to do a Mushroom scene for my garden...if I ever get around to finishing my dollhouse!!

Thank you all for your kind words about my mushrooms!

They were simple to do by making a stub and a cap and while the clay was wet I juts made a bump for the nose and used 3-d paint for the eyes.

:blink:

I painted them when they dried.

:lol:

Can't you just imagine The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe as a house?

I can't remember the magazine, but I vaguely remember seeing one someone did in an old work boot, laces & all!

Tracy, did you do the white dots with dimensional paint?