The Westville revisited

nuttiwebgal

I have been quiet on the forum because I have been working on a project.

I got my Westville down and decorated it. I put together parts of several corona kits to furnish it with and today I gave it to my OBGYN. she has a 3 or 4 yr old daughter Isabella. the nurses all wennt googoo

over the house and the sweet doctor had misty eyes. told me she could not accept such a gift. I told her she had to because the gift she gave me was more precious than the house!

well than they all were passin out the tissues!

it was one of those moments! :) . I was blessed to have found her when I did.

she also told me she and her husband had just been discussing getting their daughter a dollhouse for Christmas.

so now for the photos...the kid took them so several things you have to overlook like the sawdust from trying to get the front door in.

post-9-1153884113_thumb.jpgpost-9-1153884129_thumb.jpgpost-9-1153884140_thumb.jpgpost-9-1153884154_thumb.jpg

post-9-1153884174_thumb.jpgpost-9-1153884187_thumb.jpgpost-9-1153884199_thumb.jpg

one more UFO marked off of my list of things to finish!

nutti :D

Oh, that's such a sweet story! What a wonderful gift -- the decor is perfect and I'm sure Isabella will have hours and hours of pleasure with it. It's a lovely house.

Nutti: It looks beautiful and what a sweet person you are to do this for your doctor. I love the furniture, especially the bathroom. I think I will be looking at those kits a little closer now. Thanks for sharing.

I am absolutely at a loss as to what you used on your bathrrom floor...I JUST LOVE IT!!!!

lol...well that was like my 100th zillion time I tried my hand at sponge painting....cept I didnt use a sponge I used a stiff wide circular brush and I mushed the heck out of it.

so it is paint. green underneath deep purple and light purple.

and I thought it turned out ok...so thanks so much for the compliment

now DD wants the same effect in her house but with black and white....hmmmm

yall have been very kind with your words.

I appreciate it so much....its hard to let my houses go....but I must make room for MORE! <_<

nutti :rolleyes:

You know that kindness has a way of rippling out in ever-widening circles

yanno I truely believe this.

if this doctor had been of a differrent sort my life would be very different at this moment.

she is a very kind and caring doctor...I have met many over the years who have forgotten they decided to be doctors because they wanted to help people. seems as if dollar signs are more interresting than their patients. her kindness has allowed me to keep doing all the things I love to do.

nutti :D