Happy Birthday David!!

Deb

I just happened to scroll down to the bottom of the page and saw Hydroped listed as having a birthday today!

<tossing confetti and twirling noisemakers> Yay!! It's yer birthday, it's yer birthday <cha, cha, cha>

Did you think you'd just let this slide by without notice David? Oooooooooooooh no! You're not turning 29 again without us paying attention. :blink:

Hand me that propane lighter and we'll fire up the candles on the cake. Somebody grab a blender and we'll make margaritas too. Throw some good ole rock and roll on the cd player!! Let's get the party started!

Huge hugs your way sweetie! I hope it's been a wonderful day!

Deb

Thanks everyone :blink:

I had a nice quiet day (the way I like my birthdays) spent the morning scrubbing the kitchen floor, doing dishes etc while watching some of my favorite movies ;) Miss Marple staring Margarite Ruthorford - what a wonderful old dame ! Then went to the movies to see Pirates of the Carribean - that was fun :( It was a nice productive And relaxing day :p

Hmmm, it wasn't posted there this AM
You're right Holly - I never entered my birthday in my info and I debated and debated, been debating all month and yesterday morning I decided to go ahead and add it. That's why it showed up later in the day

<hugs to all! :D >

David

I never entered my birthday in my info and I debated and debated, been debating all month and yesterday morning I decided to go ahead and add it.

I know what you mean, I don't mind people knowing how old I am, I'm just very reluctant to share a lot of personal info online (although I feel so "at home" here I tend to forget to be paranoid).

Thanks again everyone :D

Sharon I am so with you! That's the first thing I said when Pirates ended "I can't wait for the next one!" heheh Susanne - I hope you get a chance to go see it :wacko: If you liked the first one I think you'll like this one too :D Bill Nighy is great as Davy Jones but he's a great actor! One of those you don't notice untill all of

a sudden you notice him and go "oh wow.. that's the same guy from this other movie??!! Awesome!!!" heheheh Mack liked it so much he wants to see it again - and so do I :D And I'm so glad to hear someone else likes Miss Marple heheh actually though I just love Margaret Rutherford - can't think of a single role she was ever in that wasn't superb.

Ok I'll shut up now - apparently I just love movies more than I ever realized heheheh

:D David