Are You Guys Playing A Joke On Me?

I have been uploading some pictures into my gallery, yet they never show up on the members' gallery page.

These are just very minor, insignificant pictures; but I don't understand why they don't show up. Do you all think they're too insignificant? :cry:

It's not that I care if people see them; it's more that it looks like I'm actually accomplishing something. HA! :D

More than likely, you don't have your albums marked "public". You have to check the little box at the bottom of the screen to make them public where we can all see them. You can go in and edit your albums . . . Just make sure that little box is checked. GL would never play a joke on you like that . . . they like to see your pictures, too! :cry: And, of course they aren't insignificant . . . we ALL want to see what you've been up to!

Not sure if this is the problem but it happened this way to me once.

Make sure that you unchecked or checked (as the case may be) to allow the album to change from "private" to "public".

Oh and by the way, NO eye candy is EVER insignificant to all us GL dh mini addicts.

We crave pictures like children crave candy. Hope this helps you feed our addiction !!!!

I have had problems if I try a 'bulk upload' try only one at a time and see what happens

I, too, have trouble with the "bulk" feature -- sounds like it would save time but it didn't for me. One at a time is a little more tedious but much more effective. One of your albums is empty.

I saw one album that shows no pictures (marked private?) and three others without any recent pictures, when I clicked on your albums, Mary.

Okay, I just posted this so maybe you lucky ducks will see it twice! :p Twice the fun! :D

Thank you, Holly, for checking. The one album is empty because I use it for when I am selling something.

Everything is okay. I'll just sound the alarm if I have something that I want you to see. :cry:

Ah, you have your album set up so new pictures go in at the end. The recent additions' dates don't show up and I missed them. I really like your job on the hutch, and the kitchen floor looks SO good!

Ah, you have your album set up so new pictures go in at the end. The recent additions' dates don't show up and I missed them. I really like your job on the hutch, and the kitchen floor looks SO good!

Thank you, Holly. You've made my day. :)

I wonder if the fact that the new images are being added to the end is the reason they're not showing up when you update them?

Try this:

Go to My Albums

Click Edit My Albums (on the left-hand side of the page)

Under Controls, go to Operation --> Edit

Under Sort Album By, change it to Uploaded Date / Ascending / the beginning

Click Edit Album to save the changes

Then add a picture and see if it shows up this time!

I wonder if the fact that the new images are being added to the end is the reason they're not showing up when you update them?

Believe it or not, that has been in the back of my mind. I'll try it now, and then be back to tell you if it worked. Of course, some things don't show up right away, but that's a whole other story. :)

Okay, I just posted a reply to Fov. I did what she suggested, but my picture didn't show up.

I thought maybe I would have to try again (posting a picture, that is).

But, alas, my post hasn't shown up yet, and I have a migraine headache.

I give up. I have bigger worries than this. :)