A RL Fairfield?

minifan

I was online at the GL Dollhouse Universe site and found a link to Sherwin Williams to help you pick paint colors, (trying to decide on the exterior colors of my Fairfield)...these are the two that I'm thinking about...but aside from that...this looks like a RL Fairfield..don't you think???

**I'm leaning towards the first image...

Yep, sure does! Thanks for sharing.

Hmmm... I wonder how the people who live in that house get into their tower room? :ohyeah:

I prefer the green, but I might have a bit of a bias since my Fairfield is the same color...

You do realize that most, if not all the GL houses are based on RL houses, right?

I knew that, I had not seen a RL Fairfield though...(or for that matter a Pierce... :ohyeah: )

I was SOO excited when I saw this, because I couldn't believe how much it looked like one...

Here is a photo I took of a Fairfield for sale in a mini shop I was in about a year ago. I think it was the most adorable little thing I had ever seen and the woman that built it had done a fabulous job. She had moved out of state and did not want to take with her so the shop was trying to sell it for her.

Valerie

Here is a photo I took of a Fairfield for sale in a mini shop I was in about a year ago. I think it was the most adorable little thing I had ever seen and the woman that built it had done a fabulous job. She had moved out of state and did not want to take with her so the shop was trying to sell it for her.

Valerie

O.K., ever since I've seen this picture my WHOLE idea for the Fairfield has changed...I wish I could see the inside of this house...it's beautiful outside!!! I can only imagine what it looks like inside!!! :wave:

Hmmm... I wonder how the people who live in that house get into their tower room? :wave:

I, too, want to know how they get into those wonderful tower rooms...the kind that are totally separate from the attic, like the Fairfield! It seems that a staircase would take up most of the area in the tower....how do they do it????

Anyone have any pictures...I searched online for tower rooms, but could not find anything!

Oh, that is gorgeous. I love the lattice work around the porch foundation (I wonder if it's too late for me to add some?) and the little railing around the tower. The apex trim is also nice.

I love that one! Especially the way they turned the front door to an angle. Makes me want a Fairfield even more, now. For those who have built the Fairfield, would it be difficult to change the angle of the front door like that?

For those who have built the Fairfield, would it be difficult to change the angle of the front door like that?

I would imagine that it could be easy...you would just have to build the small walls off the angle that connect to the sides of the house...