Creatin' Contest entries preview

chattycathy66

sounds like after much begging, (me included;) Ernie wrote that their fans have helped him "convince" Blanche to let him scan pics of the entries to their fan page....looks like he wrote 109 entries!! wow :)

(from what I understood in my confirmation email, if correct, they may announce the winner sooner than we thought?? --mid January?)

Hm... yes - based on Blanche's reply, he still has to wait until the judging is over. But does that mean when the pics go up the winners have already been determined? I think that they are going to announce the winners on Facebook immediately versus having to wait until the Spring catalog comes out. That or they're just having a blast tormenting everyone - they're certainly keeping people entertained...

109 - wow, that's a lot of scanning if they show every single one - a first for them!!

LOL....Holly, I really believe in the easter bunny because I saw him once hopping away....what I couldn't figure out was how he carried that big basket....on the other hand, Benamy International (with an estimated annual sales of $6,700,000) is not the Easter bunny.....Sorry if this takes any of you by surprise....