My balconies on the Garfield

JaimieMarvon

MORE PICTURES!!! :lol:

post-592-1146877564_thumb.jpg Front view with balcony

post-592-1146877583_thumb.jpg close up of front balcony

post-592-1146877657_thumb.jpg side balcony

post-592-1146877689_thumb.jpg wallpaper and "tile" floor in bathroom

post-592-1146877717_thumb.jpg wallpaper in Living Room where I sliced tape wire the other day

post-592-1146878106_thumb.jpg 1st side of house (family paitently waiting for me to complete the house!)

post-592-1146878131_thumb.jpg other side of house.

Plus all floor have been covered with "hardwood" looking shelf liner. I'm quite proud of the balconies, althought as you can see I still have to put the top railing on the side balcony.

Jaimie

So so nice! Coming along just beautifully. You must be working every spare minute on it. The balconies look great. Well I'm off the AC Moore moonlight madness.

Thank you for the compliments everyone. Really boosts my confident level knowing all these experienceed builders are saying such nice things about my house. I really appreciate it. This is a wonderful group.

Oh Holly you are soooo sweet. I've never been asked to do a tutorial. Honestly it was very simple. Skinny sticks and porch railing pieces!

post-592-1147131525_thumb.jpg

The biggest trick was taping the skinny sticks together so they'd stay upright while drying in the glue!

But how do you get the tape on with out making the sticks crooked?

:D

That's my problem. I even try using the painters tape (So it won't be extra sticky and mess things up when you reposition it).

You have done a Wonderfully Spectacular job Jamie and I can't wait to see more!

HA HA HA *giggle*Giggle*!! Well, I have to say that they are a bit crooked! I went back and looked at teh pics and I guess you really can't tell from the photos that I posted, but here are afew rails that are slanted a touch! I used the painters tape too. Maybe it was alittle easier cause they rails were flat???