been a while since I've been on the forum...

Peachie

Ellen, I'm so glad that you come here and let us know how you are doing. You are a valued member of our community, and I know that I like to spend a few minutes in prayer each day chatting about my friends and bringing their needs to the Lord.

I also know how frustrating it can be dealing with health issues (especially multiple ones). Sometimes it seems like we take one step forward and then three steps backward.

Hugs

-Susanne

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is very frustating dealing with all of it...but I'm taking it one day at a time and enjoying life...I'm doing things I haven't done in a long time...thanks to my family and friends and online friends encouraging me...my whole life has changed...I look at things differently...Britt, Dylan and Hailey have me swimming every day...and I enjoy the time I'm spending with them...

I was told today I may have to have more sugery...I have to go back next wed...but if I do it can't be done right now...I'm not strong enough for more major surgery....continuing praying for me...the load I'm carrying right now is getting heavier...is it okay if I'm angry, upset I just want it all taken care of so I can live my life and be happy...

Of course it's OK to be angry! You've been doing this dance for a while, now!

What Holly said!!!! Hang in there and we'll be keeping sending positive thoughts and energy your way!!!

Lots and lots of gentle hugs

I'm not going to be around the forum for about a week or so...more dr. appts for the next 2 weeks...I'm feeling much better and getting stronger each day...I enjoyed this beautiful day with my nieces...school starts back for them Monday...those girls and my nephew keep me going...I feel blessed to have such great family and friends...

I know I haven't said what kind of surgery I had...its been hard for me to deal with...but I had to have a pacemaker...I'm sorry that I didn't post that earlier...I'm just now beginning to really open up about having one...it saved my life without it I wouldn't be here now...thanks to all of you for supporting me...its is deeply appreicated...

hugs to all of you.... :welcome:

Good for both of you!!!!! My husband is having problems and the dr has suggested a pacemaker. Typical male does not want to admit he needs help and refuses to even consider it. I am doing much more now to insure he does not overdo it and he gets really irritated. Sigh! I just wish he would take some reality checks and understand that he is not what he was 30 years ago.

hugs to all of you.... :welcome:

And here is one right back to you :blush: it is tough to deal with such great life changing as this and I am just so happy to hear that you are feeling comfortable with all that has been involved in this!

Hugs and take care now, OK?!? ;)

yes Holly we are bionic women... Anna it has been rough but I had to admit it to myself first and accept it now that I have I see nothing but a brighter future ahead of me.....Beverly, I hope your husband reconsider..it saved my life...I had never had heart problems of any kind...didn't even know anything was wrong with my heart...it took me passing out and turning purple while in the dr. office...all I can say its been a rough year and half for me...but things are looking better every day...I'm off this week for 2 dr. visits and 2 the following week...they are leaving no stones unturned...my son is working with me on a workout that I can do as I keep getting stronger...and last night he told me to keep up the swimming...that was one of the best things I could do right now...he told the girls make sure aunt Ellen spends some time in the pool each day...so they are true to their word...they drag me in every day when weather permits...and I enjoy every minute of it...and while I'm doing all this I've been reading the instruction on the Laurel and Primrose...I see some bashing on the way...I was at Hobby Lobby last week...looking for things that I want to use in the dollhouse and for doors and etc for the bash...and I'm wanting to put a spiral staircase in so we shall see how that goes...yes I'm so looking forward to this project...

I'm getting stronger every day...and I'm pushing myself so I can get back to doing the things I love doing...dr. follower up appt...was great...he gave me the thumps up...and said no more surgery...and no more test...the problem has been fixed and I'm happy and thanking God that he gave me this second chance in life...nothing but a brighter future ahead of me...