been a while since I've been on the forum...

Peachie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have found I have a blockage...I have another test Oct. 26th and then they will schedule me for surgery...I will let you all know more when they do the test...I'm hopeing this will be the last of surgeries for a while...so I can get on with my life and enjoy it...I haven't been on much as I'm in pain...but you know how insurance company can be...so its step by step till they are ready to agree for something to be done...

Had the CTA Scan today all I'm waiting on now is for it to be read and sent to my dr. then they will remove the blockage and put a stent in...and hopefully it will all be behind me...thanks to all of you who have stood by me...

Please let us know what the doctor says about the test, Peachie. We are very fortunate here, in that we don't have to wait for insurance companies to approve any procedures we may need. I hope your insurance company is agreeing to whatever you need?

:ohyeah: I'm looking forward to seeing more of you around the forum, as soon as possible!

I've been thinking about the little girl you spoke of before. How is her condition? (If you don't mind me asking.)

there is no change in her condition....she is still undergoing alot of test and treatment...I talked to her grandfather and he said they are not giving them much hope...thank you for asking...

all I can say is I'm one happy lady today...my prayers have been answered...I don't have to have this last surgery for the blockage...they told me today it can be treated with meds...did I say how happy I am...I was facing alot with this surgery...

update on the little girl...there is no change...

That's great news, Peachie! I'm so glad you don't have to go through more surgery. :o I'm doing a happy dance for you! :p:p <_<

Still hoping there'll be good news for the little girl, too. The family must be devastated; no improvement for so long.

• 2 weeks later...

yes the family is keeping a positive attitude...I was informed she is doing some better...its sad to be so young and have cancer...

It was good to get some good news...but they informed me I need more test...they found a tumor and it came back benign...which is small but has to be monitored regularly....to see if it grows in size...

You must be so sick of tests - but they do give us the information we need, so a necessary "evil". The tumour is benign, so that's good!

I'm so glad to hear that the little girl has improved some ... here's hoping she will continue to do so. I do think about her often.

Sending you hugs, and lots of good, strong healing energy. :wave:

I am sick of all the test...I told them no more till after the holidays...I just want to spend some quality time with my son and family and friends...then they can do whatever needs to be done...yes I was so happy to find out it was benign...I told mom we don't need to put a Christmas tree up...I told her to stand me in the corner and plug me into electricity and I will light up....lol...

• 2 weeks later...

an update on the little girl...she is home..but going back and forth for treatments...

I haven't been online much as my mom is real sick....and I know Nov. 30...when my surgery is going to be...so I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and tell the ones you love just how much you care....

I'm glad that the little girl has gone home ... I hope she will still be at home for Christmas. :D

Peachie, the last you had said about surgery was that you wouldn't need it - but I know you were due for more tests. I hope that the upcoming surgery will go smoothly, and that you will finally be done with all of your problems. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to start off the New Year healthy and happy? :)

I make a point of telling my loved ones how I feel about them, often. They roll their eyes and think me corny - that's okay, I'm happy just to know that nothing important is left unsaid.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hoping the New Year will start off great...they have decided to wait till Christmas is over to do the test...the test is being done in Jan...they are screening me again for throat cancer and checking to make sure everything is okay...I'm screened yearly for throat cancer due to some problems I've had in the past...but I know deep down inside everything is going to be okay...I've fought so battle lately and this is another one that I gonna win...I've been quiet for a while...I'm trying to recover from bronchitis...but the way I see this too will pass...just a minor annoyance right now...I'm wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...