Desperately looking for a wallpaper....

krickert

We have been building a dollhouse for our daughter and are, finally, almost done. My husband removed a staircase that he decided to do differently and damaged the wallpaper on one of the walls. Unfortunately, we don't have enough extra to re-paper that wall and we really like the paper. Also, it is the one paper that we matched the rest of the papers to, so it is going to be hard to find one that will work as well as this one does. I think that it is discontinued and I think that it was by New Creations. The item number might have been NC71702. I did find it on the customdollhouse.com site but they sent me a different one and I can't get through to them on the phone. If anyone has a sheet or more of this paper that we could buy we would REALLY, REALLY appreciate it!

post-4074-1233766017_thumb.jpg

The wallpaper is lovely. :yes:

If you can't find a replacement sheet, can the damage be camouflaged with paintings or a piece of furniture or wainscoting or ... something?

My suggestion is also to get a clear pic of the paper, and print off new sheets from the puter. I have printed some, that had been uploaded here by others, but did not do this myself. Hey puter experts, help this gal reproduce the paper, I know you did it awhile back for someone else!

Thanks for the suggestions! I am not sure if copying it will work... the only piece that I have that is not on a wall is about 5 inches square. I think that I would need a larger unused piece to scan it.

I did try ebay and haven't had any luck. I may have to be patient and keep checking back. I am going to try the one dollhouse store in my area today but I think that is a real long shot. I originally bought this at a dollhouse show last summer but I have no idea who the vendor was.

On another note, has anyone had any experience with customdollhouse.com? I ordered the paper from them after I saw it on their website but they sent the wrong one. The phone number on their site doesn't seem to work and they haven't answered my email. Now I need to try and get my money back.

Karen