another 50% off code for miniatures.com

woodinville guy

This is a different code from before, you can use it up to the 3rd, not just on the 3rd. Now if only we could get 50% off and free shipping. :) enter media code WPR2609

Just place your order by Monday, April 3, 2006, at 11:59 p.m. (ET), and we'll take 50% OFF your highest priced item!

One per customer.

*This offer does not apply to previous orders or orders already in process. It cannot be combined with any other coupon, discount, special offer or Bonus Dollars. Our regular 10% Internet rebate does not apply. Offer expires Monday, April 3, 2006, at 11:59 p.m. (ET). If you have any trouble using the links in this email, just enter media code WPR2609 on your online order form to receive the discount.

Thank you. I was going to wait until the 3rd to take advantage of the 50% off of one item to purchase my 1:144 Beacon Hill, but I noticed that they had only 6 in stock. So, I ordered it using some bonus dollars. I have no clue as to how I get so many bonus dollars. :p

Now I'm thumbing through the HBS catalogue each day deciding what else I might order on 50% off day. Can't make up my mind ... so many choices .... only 1 item at 50% off! :)

Susanne

Thank you for posting that code. I was having a hard time deciding which item I wanted to use the 50% off for, and now I can get 2 instead of having to narrow my list down to 1. :)

I ordered the 1/144 scale Beacon Hill also. Now I need to decide if I want to get a new staircase for my Garfield, or a nice living room set for my Newberg.... So hard to decide!

I got that e-mail last night too and been looking and like alot of you I cant decide. I thought on getting a 1/144 house but Iam not sure. PLUS with the new puppy and 2 birthdays and Easter Iam kind of broke lol. :)

Actually the 50% off is until the 3rd, you can use it today. I just did. I think you'll only be able to use one code, the new one for now until the 3rd at 2359, or the one on the catalogue only on the 3rd. Remember it's 1 per customer, so you have to sign in to take advantage. I think the deal's so tres kewel 1 item is more than sufficient.

BTW, I just ordered the RGT Montclair with additions special item (the whole thing is 1 item), since it's over 225 shipping and handling are free, total, all in, $394.50. Now you just can't complain about that.

Marg ordered the Beacon Hill, even with shipping it came to under $125. Hats off to Ernie, this is one amazing deal.

Well I decided to get the 1/144 Garfield house and give a try at one of these little houses seeing I dont have room for a full sized Garfield. I got it for 34 and some change with the coupon not a bad price. :)

Well I decided to get the 1/144 Garfield house and give a try at one of these little houses seeing I dont have room for a full sized Garfield. I got it for 34 and some change with the coupon not a bad price. :)

I'm guessing that's with shipping and handling. Not bad at all.

Doogster -

The Montclair and the Beacon Hill ... sounds like you got a good deal. One thing for HBS they sure have great sales!

I'm still cogitating on what I'll buy. That's also half the fun, thumbing that catalogue.

Susanne

I got that email yesterday. I wonder why it's a different code.

How silly of me to not actually read the email :) Anyway, how exciting! Beacon Hill yippppeeee!

Andrew is getting the gorgeous montclair kit! I'm excited for us both!

Lyn, I work in a mini shop and a customer brought in her completed Garfield 1/144 scale house today. It was painted grey with burgandy trim. She decided not to decorate and furnish the inside though. It is a fabulous house. You will love it. Probably requires far more patience that I have to assemble it though.

I think the deal's so tres kewel 1 item is more than sufficient.

Hats off to Ernie, this is one amazing deal.

Yep - I agree 100% an absolutely amazing deal!!!

I ordered the front-opening Montgomery last night with the 50% off coupon! I'll special order the additions for the right & left sides at a later date (my credit card is pleading with me to leave it alone for a little while!) Whole thing came to $249.50 - and free shipping! What an incredible deal!

Beacon Hill yippppeeee!

Andrew is getting the gorgeous montclair kit! I'm excited for us both!

I'm excited for you both too! You're going to have a regular museum going there! And honestly, that's a wonderful thing to do. When you surround yourself with beautiful things that make your heart happy when you see them, it's a special home.

Deb

Yep - I agree 100% an absolutely amazing deal!!!

I ordered the front-opening Montgomery last night with the 50% off coupon! I'll special order the additions for the right & left sides at a later date (my credit card is pleading with me to leave it alone for a little while!) Whole thing came to $249.50 - and free shipping! What an incredible deal!

RIGHTEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally kewel! Ernie rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josi -

You work in a mini shop! How fabulous. Are the dollhouses mostly kits or does the owner also do construction? Our local mini shop (Sadly, soon to close its doors) is run by an elderly couple. The husband builds the dollhouses on request and stocks a lot of spindles and small pieces that he cuts himself. The wife runs the retail area.

Susanne

Doogster -

The Montclair and the Beacon Hill ... sounds like you got a good deal. One thing for HBS they sure have great sales!

I'm still cogitating on what I'll buy. That's also half the fun, thumbing that catalogue.

Susanne

Well I'm hoping you've decided, it's the 3rd, all bets are due by the end of today. Hafta admit I did a lot of thumbing through the catalogue too. Kept coming back to that Montclair with additions package. Just to check I put it on my wishlist, it did indeed show up as 1 item. Got the Email on Saturday, and said, Oh Baby!

This is one schweet deal, Though the UPS guy is gonna hate us. :lol:

aaaaakkkk here it is the 3rd and I cannot decide what I want!

another 1/144th scale? a circular staircase?

the 1/2 scale lighthouse?

well I got all day...Ill go sit with the catolog and see what speaks to me.

nutti :lol:

I ordered one of the display turn tables. I think the Lily will just fit, may not be able to do much landscaping, but it will get it off the dining room table. LOL (Only to make room for another one)

I ordered one of the display turn tables. I think the Lily will just fit, may not be able to do much landscaping, but it will get it off the dining room table. LOL (Only to make room for another one)

That is a great purchase! congrats!

Peggi, If Riley could cut you a piece of plywood just 1/2" wider and a few inches longer than the front of your Lily you could set the house on the plywood and landscape a front yard and still be able to balance it on the turntable.

Peggi, If Riley could cut you a piece of plywood just 1/2" wider and a few inches longer than the front of your Lily you could set the house on the plywood and landscape a front yard and still be able to balance it on the turntable.

That is an excellent idea. Will wait till it gets here and then run this by him. He's a dear and I'm sure it won't take to much to convince him that it just has to be done. LOL Especially when he thinks I might get out his big saw to do this myself--doesn't have any confidence in my not taking my hand right off with the wood.

Would that be a band saw, or a table saw?

He has both, but it doesn't matter, it's his tools!!!! In all honesty, he knows I can be clumsy and he likes to help me with my dollhouse projects and he is so much better at wood working than I am. (Mainly cause I can't draw or cut a straight line :lol: ) We've been married almost 36 years and we're a pretty good team.

Year before last he and I together laid our laminate flooring in our living/dining room area and so many other projects over the years that we've worked out a routine.