another 50% off code for miniatures.com

woodinville guy

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, power tools...............................

Gotta get me (there's a Texas expression) a bandsaw and a table saw. And a planer, a router table, mortising maching (no idea what'ds I'd do with that, but it's COOL!) etc. etc. etc. etc Hey, there's no smilies here!

I'd played with the idea of getting the Magnolia and then thought that I'd like to try something different than a house. I fully intended to get the big RGT Conservatory thinking that it would make a really cool museum. But for some reason, when I signed in to place the order, I decided to take one more trip thru the kits and see if anything else caught my eye. It did.

I ordered the RGT Front Opening Shoppe. (not a real creative name, but gotta give 'em credit be being descriptive) Anyway, it caught my eye and a beam of light suddenly shone down from the heavens and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir started to sing. I hate it when my Muse gets all dramatic like that.

The second floor railing was the first thing to make me go "Err?" and then I got to looking at the overall design and started seeing the walls covered in books.........library ladders here and there........soft green lamps on desks......leather wing back chairs........Yep, that's the one. I'm not sure yet if it's going to be a gentlemen's club, a library or maybe a witches supply store, but it's definitely coming to live with me.

Deb

I ordered the RGT Front Opening Shoppe.

Deb

Marg has one of those, if you saw the collection of kits here that would come as no surprise. It's a great kit, it's not built yet, but the components are schweet! Don't know if you've had an RGT kit before, but they are awesome. They just about fall together. I know you'll enjoy that guy.

Well, after winning the Marquam Hill on ebay I told myself that I had spent my allowance for the month. However, it's a 50% off sale!!! So, like Deb, I ordered the RGT Front Opening Shoppe. I have always loved reading and roaming around a book store, so I will add that little coffee corner and lots of books.

Don't know if you've had an RGT kit before, but they are awesome. They just about fall together. I know you'll enjoy that guy.

I've only built Greenleaf and Corona so the RGT will be a new experience for me. I'm looking forward to playin with it tho. Methinks that all the shelves are going to take some time. :D

Deb