Back after a miserable week :):)

Quirky

Hey everyone!!! I've been way too sick lately and missed this place!!!! I feel horrible that I haven't gotten to work on anything :p:(

However on an up note...I had to share this with everyone...Since I have started doing all this and selling my work I was going to do a logo and a site.....well...I pretty much suck at 2d (unless just pencil drawings <_< ) so I was out searching for some neat fonts to use and came across a lady named Jane Sullivan. Ok...she does amazing Fairy & Fantasy Illuminations and here I was drooling over her site and thought...just for kicks I'd see what she might charge to do a logo...well...I e-mail her and much to my surprise she understands small opening businesses and I can PULL IT OFF!!!! So...while I've been sick she has been working on a logo...and I just have to let you all see the final version before she paints it...I just got it today and I love it...She isn't done with it as she will actually be painting this but again I was just sooo excited I wanted to show everone....She lives in France and is a great person!!! If you know of anyone that wants some illumination done you ought to send them her way...she has been a dream!!! she is easy to find...just google Fairy fonts...and she is the first site to come up... ok...here...I'll try a link to her site...hope it works...

Jane Sullivan

Ok...here is the picture of my logo...ohh...the name is Quirky Bits-n-Pieces... Hope everyone likes it...I know I sure do.. ;):)

quirkyrevisedversioncopie1ys.th.jpg

Hi Kristen,

Sorry to hear the bug got you too. Seems to be going around bad right now and all over the country too! Your logo looks great! Can't wait to see it painted. And you with your own website too! Way to go girl! <_<

<hugs>

-David

I can't see any picture of your logo... :blink: Is it to be found at Jane Sullivan's page?

Sorry about that...no it isn't on her site...I'll try and get it into my album on here so you can see it...

And thanks everyone!!! I just got my drawing tablet for my computer today so now I can't wait to get started on my site <_<:) Lots easier with this thing!!! (of course after the learning curve :p )

Well off to work...boy am I glad to be feeling better and I'M BACK!!! What a wonderful thing!!!!! :blink:

Ohhh..I just noticed I can add an attachment...I'll try that tooo!! ;)post-559-1143209671_thumb.jpg

glad you're feeling better! I see a future request for an item here! I LOVE fairies and have a collection of them....i'd love for you to make me one, if possible? Margarita

I would love to make you one!!!! but since you metion that you love fairies...do you know of OOAK Doll Art??? it is a fantasy doll forum...some great people!!! you ought to check it out!!! Here if you wanna look...OOAK Doll Art

I am actually going to make a doll for the lady doing the logo I thought she might like having one of her letters come alive <_<:)

havanaholly Posted Today, 10:13 AM

And we are very glad to hear that you are feeling better, nothing like looking forward to a new project to perk you up!

And tell me about it!!!! I can hardly wait...I have a ton of ideas for my site...and I just can't stop getting ideas for dolls, and mini stuff!!!! ;):) This was def. much needed after that miserable sickness :p

Later all...

Ahh, thank you for the attachment!!! Now I can see it! It looks great!!! I can even recognize your dragon!!! <_< Very lovely! I love butterflies and fairies! Can't wait to see your logo in color!!!

Great to see you back!!!! Love the logo, Marg's into Fairies (as she stated) and I'm into mythical creatures. So the dragon and unicorn are great. If you plan on taking commisions I'd love to know. All the best.

I would love to make you one!!!! but since you metion that you love fairies...do you know of OOAK Doll Art??? it is a fantasy doll forum...some great people!!! you ought to check it out!!! Here if you wanna look...OOAK Doll Art

Thanks for the link! PM on the way!

ok...can you believe it...I went and caught a STUPID stomach virus!!! just after getting sick had to go and get worse again...oh well...today is the first day I've really felt like me...100% me !! :) And even better news...she finished the logo...so here it is...I just LOVE it!!!!

colourversionquirky1ag.th.jpg

If you plan on taking commisions I'd love to know. All the best.

As for Commissions...YEP...I'm doing them...as of right now that is all I've done ;) the logo and website are just to try and get my name out there :o:) so fire away...I am currently working on a few so forgive the time issue but now that I'm back on my feet and well...they will go quicker :p

I'll let everyone know when the site is up...it is going to be really cool too :o

later for now :(