I have news on my grandbaby to be

IAK

IT'S A BOY! He is due to make his grand entrance on April 28th 2009. This will be my 3rd grandchild. All of them boys. Funny we had 4 girls and now we have all boy grandchildren. Little boys are so sweet. My daughter lives in CA but is coming east for Christmas so we are going to have a baby shower for her when she is here. I haven't been around here much lately got so much going on. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait and see if the next grandbaby will be a girl so I can build her a dh.

IT'S A BOY! He is due to make his grand entrance on April 28th 2009. This will be my 3rd grandchild. All of them boys. Funny we had 4 girls and now we have all boy grandchildren. Little boys are so sweet.

We had this happen too.... Three girls (sister, me and cousin from my dad's side) had four boys, but my second was finally that little girl. My husbands family....my mil had three boys and all three boys had sons first, until I had my daughter too.

Did that make sense??

Congratulations!!!!!!

S

Build those boys houses!! GI Joe and those superheroes need somewhere to sleep too.

Hmmm I gotta think on that one...My 2 grandsons now are all about "action hero's" Interesting...very interesting..and they do love to play with my dh's...Just don't if my sil's would understand LOL

Irene, you should have heard the hissy fit my DM poitched when she showed up to "help" me with my firstborn (DS#2) and DS#1 was demonstrating what good "daddy" skills he was learning with the babydoll I'd made him. Build the boys dhs that they can play with when they're at your house.