Ready Freddy

heidiiiii

Went shopping today. Bought my Cirkit stuff for the house. I think I am ready. If you hear a faint scream in the distance this evening, it will be me.

Hopefully, everything will go smoothly. I have my trusty book, I have Darrell`s trusting instructions. All I need is a shot of tequilla and I will be ready to dive in.

I will be thinking of you!

I know you will do fine. just test each thing you do as you do it....it will help the confidence and be easier to locate the problem "IF" one occurs.

have fun.

your house is comming along really well. cant wait to see what you do!

nutti :)

Good luck Heidi!! As Nutti said, test as you go so if you run into problems you'll know right away where it's at! Let us know how you made out! :)

Heidiiii,

You can do it. And yer gonna love it. I have two pieces of advice.

First, follow nutti's advice. Stop and test at EACH step. And test the lights before AND after installing each one.

Second, omit the tequila. You can have that AFTER all the lights are shiining brightly to celebrate. GRIN!

Darrell

I don't know . . . I think I'd drink the Tequila as I'm going . . . that way if something doesn't work at least you won't lose sleep over it! :D

Ta da!!!!! I did it! I did it! All the wiring is working!

In the first run I was getting ready to swear because the tester didnt light. Well I guess I wasnt poking it correctly. As you can see, I HAD to take a pic of first run test.

I had no problem with the brads. I made pilot holes with a thumbtack and they went in with needle nose pliers. I checked each time I made a connection.

The light isnt permanently in, I just temp. pushed in an outlet and tested the light!

Tequila Sunrises for everyone! :D