Hello Everyone,

I am pretty new at the whole mini world. When I was younger my father made me a doll house and that is kinda how I got started. I finally found it and was going to start on it and realized that he didn't make it any one scale. It also was in pretty bad shape to say the least. So I decided to buy my self a new one and start fresh. I just recieved the Beacon Hill house (I'm starting small), I can't wait to begin on it, I am kinda anal about detail so this will be a long project. I live in Michigan :lol: , I work full time, go to school full time and spend time with my husband and animals. I am pretty busy but I like it that way. I look forward to chating iwth all of you and hopefully getting some good advice.

Lindsey

I just recieved the Beacon Hill house (I'm starting small)
Goodie, then you can move up to a slightly large house, like RGT's Queen Anne :lol:

I am kinda anal

You might even be OCD! lol It's OK, you're definitely among kindred souls here. Welcome to our jolly group, Lindsey, we're so glad you came to play :D

Welcome Lindsey! I hope you're kidding about the Beacon Hill being small, because if you aren't I just can't imagine how BIG some of those other houses are!! :lol: You're gonna love this house. I've renovated mine and there are a number of others who have built theirs. You'll find lots of inspiration and information here!!

Good luck!! :D

Welcome Lindsey, all this talk about the Beacon Hill sure is getting me really really interested in it...

Looking forward seeing the progress you make on it.

hugs

Welcome Lindsey, all this talk about the Beacon Hill sure is getting me really really interested in it...

Looking forward seeing the progress you make on it.

hugs

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anna I agree!! I'm working on my Garfield and I get looking up the beacon hill everyday!! hmm so tempting! Welcome to the forums Lindsey! This will soon be your home away from home! :)

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for being so nice. I was just kiddding about the Beacon Hill being a small project. I was a little scared when I opened it seeing all the pieces, but I jumped right in and it seems to be going well. I do not have any pictures of the house my father bulit for me, it is in pieces and I have put it away for the time being. Maybe one day I will get brave and finish what he started.

Lindsey :)

Hi Lindsey,

I'm very new to this forum, and miniatures, but it seems like a great place to learn a lot. I'm sure you'll love it. :lol:

I used to live in Michigan..11yrs ago. I remember they had this great mini store up north a bit. I think the name of the town was "Frankenmuth" sp? Something like that. Have you ever been to it.

Nice to have you here, :D

Sherry