Add Pictures to your post

I have noticed that people do mot know how to add pictures to there post here so I decided to post the info here in this section to help you out since this would be the first place I would look if I were new.

To upload pictures in your post:

1. click "add reply"

2. then click the "choose file" button so you can choose the picture from your computer.

3. Then click the button "add this attachment"

4. Click the "add into post" button then add your reply.

When you add your reply, your picture should be attached. I hope this helps. if you are confused please feel free to ask. Also, why not do a test post right here under this topic.

:)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that Garfield is Beautiful!!!!

You & hubby (boyfriend?) look so good together too! :ph34r:

Super baby is too cute too. David, I love the flowers. Lyn, what a cute little girl!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fiance. soon to be husband probably next year :p he gave me the dollhouse for xmas and ive been building non stop. :)

Sweetsdgirl - your garfield is Beautiful!! No wonder there are so many Garfield fans out there! Congratulations on your Engagement too!!

Tracy - thanks :) that's the smallest of my orchids (smallest flower not smallest plant lol :ph34r:)

Darkmoon - I've never heard of asian ball jointed dolls before (like tons of other stuff I havent' heard of Doh! heheh) they look neat!!! Hoping you can educate us some about them and their history.

-David

I have found some of these dolls online but I am confused, do you assemble them yourself? I keep finding doll parts by "Rain man". I am in love though. I want one of these dolls!!! I have not bought a doll in a long time (because of my miniatures hobby) but I feel that urge :)

David, I never knew there were orchids that tiny! Wow they are beautiful!

These are dolls made of resin whose limbs move and are fully customizable. You can replace their hair or eyes and modify their face features and/or repaint their faces. They are called ABJD's which stands for Asian ball-jointed dolls. Their joints are ball shaped, their parts are individually cast, and they are strung together with elastic.

My large doll is made by Korean Co. Angelregion- and the two small dolls are made by Rainman a Korean sculpter. Right now on ebay there are two Rainman tiny elf dolls for sale.

here is one:

http://tinyurl.com/dqt2d

and the other:

http://tinyurl.com/8o3gw

My two- Min Del Re and Catsy are both the same height as the elfdolls. In case anyone is tempted to bid, those two elfdolls on ebay each sell new for $210.00 plus EMS shipping from Korea. They are made only upon ordering them so it takes about 3 or so weeks for them to ship them out. They are not as sturdy as vinyl but quite sturdy, nevertheless. I can provide store website urls to any who might wish them.

I bought my BH kit to house these cute things! As soon as I get that going I'll post pics so that you'll be able to see how they fit.

On ebay a search under dolls/ by brand/ dollfie will turn up many ABJD's of all sizes, some are even plastic and vinyl but those are usually (not always) Barbie sized. On ebay the dolls are most often used, many selling for more than one would pay new. The name Dollfie comes from a Japanese company- Volks, who produced a wildly successful line of 60cm. or 24 inch resin dolls called Super Dollfies some years ago. Dollfie stands for doll figure. :lol:

well, trying this again....love the pics sent in so far and lets see if I can do it too! This is a picture of one of my first sculpts she is about 6" long. That is a real buffalo hide bear rug laying under her....

well, trying this again....love the pics sent in so far and lets see if I can do it too!  This is a picture of one of my first sculpts she is about 6" long.  That is a real buffalo hide bear rug laying under her....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wonderful sculpt! I love the picture of your bear/buffalo hide looks more like Buffalo to me then Bear. I have a Mountain lion rug and a deer skin one there soo soft.

Lyn :lol:

Wow, I love these Dollfie and ABJD dolls, they look so great!!! I have never heard of them before! Well, I don't think I will find one in Austria. :D I would love to have one too, they have such beautiful faces! I really like this page: Dolls :lol: And every single doll looks so special!

Thanks for posting pics of your beautiful dolls, darkmoon! Can't wait to see pics of your dollhouse!

Hey Shelly- she's really a sexy thing~great job!- I'm another one who makes my own now and again out of polymer clay~ and I just adore your buffalo rug, too!

What a beautiful orchid~ David!

Anne- I know lots of people in Europe who have dollfies- are there strict import laws? Hope not! :lol: