Paulie

Hey, Paulie! You got your albums up and running! I really like your doilies and rugs - and the Christmas shop, too. Nice work. :)

Thank-you,

Lisa helped me get the pictures to download, I was having problems with it. Thank-you about my rugs and doilies.

Welcome!

I love the things you are making and the Christmas shop is so sweet!

Im glad you got it all figured out!

I have family here also

SabrinaO was my brothers Gf for several yrs and I never gave her up...her mother and one of my neices all belong.though none of them post much anymore :yay: !

I like the looks of the farmhouse style house and I look forward to seeing what you do with it!

glad you decided to join in on our fun!

Happy Building!

nutti :)

Welcome Paulie

Beautiful black and white rug pictured above.

Thank-you,

A lady has bid on that rug on eBay and last night she asked if I can sell her 25 or more of those rugs. I wrote back to her and said yes but I will have to make them. So far she has not gotten back to me. I wonder if she really wants to buy that many. I checked her out a little and I see that she has a ebay store and sells mostely dollhouse stuff. I think it would be really something to have a order like that.

Welcome!

I love the things you are making and the Christmas shop is so sweet!

Im glad you got it all figured out!

I have family here also

SabrinaO was my brothers Gf for several yrs and I never gave her up...her mother and one of my neices all belong.though none of them post much anymore :p !

I like the looks of the farmhouse style house and I look forward to seeing what you do with it!

glad you decided to join in on our fun!

Happy Building!

nutti ;)

Thank-you

Your doilies are exquisite and hurrah! I finally got to see your cute Christmas shop! I know you had fun collecting things for it.

Hi, thank-you for the nice complements yes I had lots of fun with the Christmas shop.