Paulie

Hi, I just joined your group. I live in Washington State. I have decorated a Christmas Shop that my daughter built for me, she is also a member of this group . I have another dollhouse that my daughter gave me that I need to get busy with. I am finding that I really like miniatures. I have a embroidery machine and I have been using to make minature dollhouse rugs and doilies and have been selling them on eBay. I am glad to be a part of your group.

Thanks,

Paulie

Hi Paulie, welcome to our group! I'm also dying to know who your daughter is - don't leave us in suspense, please! I hope we will see pics of your Christmas shop, and the other (which one?) dollhouse that your daughter gave to you. Also, please share pics of your mini creations! :wave:

Welcome, Paulette! To mini of us this forum is a lot like an extended family, so with your daughter already a member, I guess you're doubly related!lol (OK, Pauie's daughter, 'fess up! and come officially welcome your mom.) Also, which is the other dollhouse she has given you to build?

Hi Mom & welcome to the group! I'm so glad you joined! I've been here now almost two years & as you already know from all my gabbing on about it - it's my favorite place online to visit :wave:

You're gonna love it here - everyone is so helpful & friendly and they love eye candy so they are gonna love seeing all of the beautiful rugs & doilies you make in 1:12.

Hurry up & make 5 posts so you can create an album & show your Christmas shop :birthday:

I can't find the picture of it that you sent to me - there's so many pictures on my computer - but here are two photo's of the other one you have:

The house isn't from a kit that I know of - it was handmade - it's one of the ones I found on craigslist (my second favorite internet site).

edited to add: I'm sorta trying to convince her to take another house off my hands, but my dad doesn't want their house to get over-run with mini's like my house is! Go figure....

Hi Lisa and Everyone ,

Thank-you all for the really nice welcome. I see Lisa showed pictures of the dollhouse she gave me. I tried uploading a picture of my Christmas shop but it didn't work. Maybe I have to do the five postings first. i did email it to Lisa so maybe she can post it for me. I am really glad to be a part of this group.

... I tried uploading a picture of my Christmas shop but it didn't work. Maybe I have to do the five postings first...

It may have been the size of the pic - it helps if you can downsize them. After you make 5 posts you can open your own album to show everyone!

Hi,

I'm another newbe, from what I've read on the site, it's usually the mums getting the kids involved not the other way around!

Your dolls house looks ready for a makeover I think on this forum they can it a rehab? (Well that's from what I can gather) there is no glossary of mini speak that I can find!

Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I think I will.

Regards

Liz.

Thanks for inviting your mom, Lisa! At the bottom of the regular posting box there's a "browse" button that will take you to wherever you store your pictures in your computer (mine are in "My Pictures", for example) and you can select and upload the ones you want to share and then click within the dialog box wherever you want to put them. I resize all my pictures in "My Pictures" to make them smaller so they'll upload in my albums or blog.

I'm sorta trying to convince her to take another house off my hands, but my dad doesn't want their house to get over-run with mini's like my house is! Go figure....
Realize how your house got that way over time. Also, once your mom has thoroughly caught The Bug she will begin to amass kits & projects on her own <cackle!>

Hi Paulette,

welcome from me too,

I wonder if we have more mother and daughters here,

Thank-you for the nice welcome. Yes, I wonder too if there are more mother's and daughter's on the group, or any family members.

Paulette

Hello Paulette and :flowers:!

How wonderful to have you and Lisa with us! My husband is a member here, and I think my oldest son may be joining the ranks in the near future. This place becomes just like family, even if we don't share DNA with everyone!

Hello Paulette and :flowers:!

How wonderful to have you and Lisa with us! My husband is a member here, and I think my oldest son may be joining the ranks in the near future. This place becomes just like family, even if we don't share DNA with everyone!

Hi Jeni and everyone elsee, Thank-you all for the really nice welcome. yes I think this place becomes like family. I wonder who else has family here.

Paulette

Hi Jeni and everyone elsee, Thank-you all for the really nice welcome. yes I think this place becomes like family. I wonder who else has family here.

Paulette

Me! Me! I adopted Tracy right after I met her online on the "old" Greenleaf forum, and Deb & I have agreed we are long-lost sisters separated at birth (and not sure whose mom would be the most surprised, but we don't care!).

Hello and welcome. My DD is a member but she doesn't get to post often, she is also a fulltime Air National Guard member and seems to get deployed or off to military training very often.