New house from Northeastern scale models

molmrath

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

ohhh I would love that!!

wonder how long it will take miniatures .com to get it in their catalog?

I ordered and paid full price for the Garfield from Northeastern only to find it at miniatures.coma couple of months later where I could have used a 50% off coupon our even 20% off. so Ill wait and see. but Im gonna have to have one :blink:

nutti :p

when I ordered my Garfield from them when it was first posted on the site and said soon comming or something like that I got it in about 2 weeks. much excitement for me...but Ill wait till Miniatures.com gets it.

wonder if this one will go through the name change the Garfield did?

it had 2 or 3 different names before going back to the Garfield.

crazy!

:blink:

Deb at minikitz.com has the best prices

hey thanks Ill have to go check it out!

I do not have any little "insanity" in my drawers.

thats what my family calls them.

although I do have 4 of the micro kits from the convention.

Im still to intimidated by them to work on them.

they mock me from their drawer :lol:

I really love those little houses. but I feel so guilty that I didnt do the right thing by them when I look at others who have not only decorated but also furnished them! WOW! I like the houses coz I thought hey no one expects them to be decorated :p untill I found my way to Micro minis on yahoo.

yall rock!

nutti :blink:

I like the houses coz I thought hey no one expects them to be decorated  untill I found my way to Micro minis on yahoo.

lol -- SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. If you check my web site, you'll see the first Queen Anne I did is UNFURNISHED.

Then I found the Microminis group on Yahoo! and all was lost!

I wonder if Northeastern Scale Miniatures has some kind of agreement with Greenleaf that allows them to use the house designs / names of Greenleaf's houses? Just curious. I've been wondering ever since the Garfield was released.

They (I think it's them) have one that looks similar to a Fairfield, too, but it's not called Fairfield. (EDIT: I'm talking about this one.)

It's all news to me Emily. I'll check around to see if anyone else talked to them, but I imagine I would have heard about it.

EDIT: Well I might have been a little quick to respond. I better check with my sister Lisa before I act so surprised.

I had mentioned this to Dean & Lisa but I did not have pictures at the time and was unsure if they knew about it too. Those two Cats are so busy I am surprised and flattered they listen to me at all ;) (I can keep chattering for days LOL).

Now that I see the beacon hill, Oh...I just noticed Dean responded. Let us know Dean. We'll Ban them if they are stealing your designs!!

:o

we are loyalists here! I was wondering why you all would make these and not do it in 1/2" scale (Emily and I want a 1/2" scale beacon hill & Willowcrest :lol: Hint, Hint....)

;)

Yes, I would love a 1/2" Beacon Hill! :o

I want a 1/2" scale Arthur, now how cute would THAT be?!

I imagine it would be about half as cute as the 1/4" Arthur that comes in the Greenleaf Village. :lol:

Dean, have you noticed that this subject keeps coming up about the 1/2" scale kits?;) Greenleaf kits rock!!! if you could rescale 1 new house per year (or even every 18 months) we would LOVE you even more. My husband would be nicer to me too because the boxes that I horde would be smaller too :o.

Okay, I'll go to bed and dream of 1/2" scale dollhouses now....... :lol:

Dean, have you noticed that this subject keeps coming up about the 1/2" scale kits?;)  Greenleaf kits rock!!! if you could rescale 1 new house per year (or even every 18 months) we would LOVE you even more. My husband would be nicer to me too because the boxes that I horde would be smaller too :o.

Okay, I'll go to bed and dream of 1/2" scale dollhouses now.......  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just imagine how many more houses there would be room for to store underneath the bed as well. Talk about inspiration for those dreams...

;)

Hugs

I would love a 1/2" Brookwood. :lol:

Town Square Miniatures has recently released a bunch more half scale furniture sets, and Miniatures.com seems to have new half scale items with every catalogue. I think this would be the perfect time for Greenleaf to release some new half scale houses. :o

*nudges Dean*