New house from Northeastern scale models

molmrath

Why stop at 1/2". Make them all in half inch. Then make 'em all again in quarter inch. Then make 'em all again in 1/144 scale. And just to make sure we don't discriminate and focus on one particular scale go the other way too. A play scale Beacon Hill would be a HUGE addition to any collectors collection. GRIN! (off to measure the roof heights)

Oh, and while we're at it, how about a KID scale (for the back yard) Beacon Hill for the grandkids of course. And yes, it'll be LIT.

Darrell

I would love to rescale the 2 Lionel houses I have in my photos. Both would be great dollhouses. THe Dutch Colonial would be great as a 3 story house and the larger one might have to open front and back 4 rooms per floor

Ed

Why stop there. Where are the plans for a REAL life Willowcrest. Now that would look good on any block in the neighborhood  :lol: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm. A real life sized Arthur, but go ahead and wrap the porch around ...

I tried to order a 1/144 scale house from Northeastern Scale Models, but my order wouldn't go through.

I am in the UK and when I was on the order form page a message kept popping up saying that I had to enter my zip and postal code, but I alreadt had done that.

:lol:

Do any of you have any idea what I can do about this as I am desperate for one of those little houses.

• 2 months later...