Loot from Trip to Tina's

ItzKathyP

My trip to Tina's Dollhouses was really $ucce$$ful (and I'm hoping to be equally successful at hiding the bill from DH.) Tina's mom was very friendly and helpful, and I didn't get lost once!

I was shopping for a 1/2" scale Fairfield and a 1" scale Pierce, and managed to find goodies for each.

post-2625-1241310056_thumb.jpgpost-2625-1241310075_thumb.jpg

post-2625-1241310090_thumb.jpg

1" scale items are in the 1st picture. The darling veges were made by Tina's mom. The next picture is the 1/2" scale furniture. I absolutely LOVE that rug. And the 3rd picture is my favorite item of the trip - the lamp. I'm not sure what scale it was intended to be but think it will fit perfectly in my Fairfield.

The 2-hour trip was really enjoyable - a beautiful day for a drive and lovely scenery along the way. All in all a great day!

You definitley came home with great goodies!!! So looking forward to seeing them in their right place soon :) as well

Hugs and thanks for sharing

We spent a while chatting with Tina's mom when we were at her other store, Tina was off at CIMTA, I expected she'd expand her inventory once she moved out of that old space.