Slow responding trying to go to a new post, gallery etc

The last couple of days the response moving around in the forum is much slower than usual. I have DSL and the forum is the only place I'm having this problem. It has been as long as 15-30 seconds wait between viewing each post, gallery pic. etc.

Ditto to what they all said *points up* I'm glad it's not just me, and thank you Tracy, for letting us know that it's being worked on...no hurry, just happy that I'm not crazy! :)

YES!!!! It is back and if is working superb as quick as it should and sheesh it feels good to be "home" again, missed you a lot! And when I first got the "offline" status of the forum :) felt a bit lost... LOL

Hugs and thanks for all the hard work put into the running of this!

Thanks, Dean! The site is running slick as a whistle now. :)

It sure gave a sinking feeling to log on find the "back soon" message. Didn't realize what a fix I get checking in here!

Thanks for your understanding everyone! The problem is on going, so there may be some performance issues to a point that I may have to take the forum offline again. The good news is that I think we have a solution in hand, but it may take up to a week to implement it.

Thanks again!

Dean