new name

newt

did a name change since some newer newbies have names similar to the one i had, and so i am obligingly posting to say so.

there are days when i can really relate to the little girl called Newt in the film Aliens. Newt spent a lot of time crawling around the insides of the building (making minis), and she also did a lot of running and screaming when chased by big scary things (sort of what i do at work).

the actor's named Carrie Henn. The character's name was Rebecca Jordan, and Newt was what the character called herself. the film Newt is lots cuter than i ever was, and doesn't wear glasses, but hey, it works for now.

post-1549-1182029380.jpg

:wave:

newt

edit: i see i've entered this in the wrong subforum ... i don't know how to fix that, though. :)

Hiya C.J.!!!

Well not a new name for you REALLLLLLYYYY.....since several of us were just to lazy to say the whole name before. :)

You were Newt before and Newt you have gone officially!!

OK I officially am not lazy anymore when it comes to typing your nic :wave:

Hey did you EVER get that download done?

Michelle

Hiya C.J.!!!

Well not a new name for you REALLLLLLYYYY.....since several of us were just to lazy to say the whole name before. :wub:

You were Newt before and Newt you have gone officially!!

OK I officially am not lazy anymore when it comes to typing your nic ;)

Hey did you EVER get that download done?

Michelle

howdy, lumber!

nope, it's not new, it's newt :groan: and it's official. gosh, i feel all goosebumpy 'n stuff.

and good golly, HH! No, no, a thousand times, No! :lol: , not Mr Gingrich <_< ... eeeuw! although there may be some passing resemblance to a smarter member of his family :starwars: who happens to have a moral compass as well as a soul ... please think of that lil kid whose picture is in the Name Change post, not that heartless golem.

ya know, the download got downloaded but did not work. so, i asked for and got instructions, five whole pages of 'em, and am slogging through those. several of the things i'm supposed to delete aren't "recognized" by my PC as extant :p so it's anybody's guess whether the new edition will arise, take flight and then work.

stay tooned, OK?

THANK YOU, tracy! :lol:

susanne, am sending best pats to Trinity and Missymew,

:wave:

awww, no apology needed!!

although it's true that skinks are common here ... i'd rather be mistaken for one of those. :starwars:

...and it's easier to spell than salamander or axolotl.

ROFL

Like your new name and well, hmmm, I do appreciate the easier spelling version compared with Holly's suggestions :starwars:

Hugs