The May Edition of the Greenleaf Gazette!

For those of you who didn't receive this months edition of the Greenleaf Gazette, I have updated the Greenleaf Gazette Archive which you will always find pinned to the top of this forum.

I apologize for the delay this month. Big thanks out to Deb and her contributors on another great newsletter!

Dean

Thanks for a wonderful read! The Gazette is always such a treat - eyecandy, tips, and member highlights - so much food for thought. I'll be reading it through in detail - just wanted to express my delight now!!

:groucho: We appreciate the effort put into delivering this monthly goody.

Great job on this month's Gazette! Congratulations Heidiiiii and Boo! I enjoyed the opportunity to get to know you both just a little bit better.

I especially enjoyed this month's article on fantasy minis.

-Susanne

what a great edition this month! i especially loved the wishing well tutorial :groucho:

congrats to heidi for being the member of the month! you deserve it!

Great to see it this month, though the one I received in my email as a little different than the May issue in the archive, it has an extra little bit after critter corner that's not in the archived issue.

I also appreciated mention of Dougal's passing. It's important that we honour the memories of our beloved animal companions. After all, many of them take a very special interest in our dollhouse building.

-Susanne

As I mentioned in another post..GREAT READING DEB! Thanks for all the great articles and Congrats again to Heidi and BOO!

Thanks guys! I get so happy when I know y'all enjoy the content that it makes my toes wiggle. Seriously! See? <pointing to my feet> They're wiggling! And your feedback lets us know what you like so we know what you want to see in the future. Y'all are the guiding light!

A huge thanks is due to Tracy, Shakyshaky, Nutti, Steve and Rosalind for helping out with the fantasy building article. There's so much inspiration in their work and their words of wisdom are so motivating! I got all excited just talking to them about fantasy building and can't wait to take on another fantasy project.

Another huge thanks goes to Holly for sharing the story of the Sprig of Holly pub. Did anyone else get a craving for a pint of Guiness after reading that?

Deb

Deb you did an outstanding job. The fantasy building article makes me want to build a castle or warlocks cottage. I enjoyed reading about Heidi and Boo and the memorial honoring Dougal was really sweet. Thanks so much for another great newsletter. :)