How much is too much?

LPCullen

You are a wonderful den mother! I hope the kittens continue to do well, and the bug doesn't take too much out of anyone. Sammie has learnt from you to take in any little one that needs her. You must have the best karma!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a pic of some of them eating. Can you tell which ones don't match?

post-6-1180395225_thumb.jpg

Got some face shots, and not all of them have names.

Alex

post-6-1180395206_thumb.jpg

Danielle

post-6-1180395236_thumb.jpg

Breanna

post-6-1180395247_thumb.jpg

Gray White baby

post-6-1180395259_thumb.jpg

Gray baby

post-6-1180395275_thumb.jpg

Timmy

post-6-1180395288_thumb.jpg

Roscoe

post-6-1180395299_thumb.jpg

Elizabeth "Lizzy"

post-6-1180395311_thumb.jpg

post-6-1180395364_thumb.jpg

post-6-1180395379_thumb.jpg

post-6-1180395411_thumb.jpg

They look quite sassy and brimming with health - the shot of them all "digging into the chow" is really heartwarming! You (and Sammie) have done a remarkable job. :thumb:

Lizzy is a little doll. Guess who she is the spitting image of?.....Dudley!

From the photos you've taken, her markings are pretty much the same as his markings were ... feet, chest, pink nose .... she's adorable.

-Susanne

I so wish it was true that Dudley was here and that I could take a photo. He died last August, and I miss him so very much. Actually, seeing Lizzy has quite shaken me. I never knew Dudley as a kitten. The vet figured him to be at least 4 years of age when I took him in. He already had huge tomcat cheeks.

I so hope that Lizzy has his strong and confident presence. I also hope that she finds a home for Lizzy with someone who will love her as much as I loved Dudley.

-Susanne

that little girl is little!

She is darling...

Wonder if she would drink Vit D milk??

She needs little extra something she is soooooooo tiny...

They are all so cute!

Lizzy is actually not so small, she tends to curl up though, but touch her and she stands up straight and tall, and boy is she TALL! Roscoe is actually smaller than she is. They are receiving both canned food and goats milk (all 8 of them, and goats milk does have vitamin D) as supplements to Sammie's feedings, and the 3 additional ones have actually gained quite a bit of weight.

post-6-1180405172_thumb.jpg

Lizzy is a little doll. Guess who she is the spitting image of?.....Dudley!

From the photos you've taken, her markings are pretty much the same as his markings were ... feet, chest, pink nose .... she's adorable.

-Susanne

Wow! She does look a lot like Dudley! She also resembles another very special kitty who passed away in 2004, and who she has received her name from--BethAnn (Elizabeth).

post-6-1180405315_thumb.jpg

They are so cute, Timmy is my favorite though.

Timmy is quite a little character, and of the 3 additional ones, he was the one I worried about the least. He was the loudest, and the first to eat when presented with it. He is a very loving little boy too.

Roscoe was a bit slower, and Lizzy I had to feed a whole dropperful before she understood it was food. She sucked down a dropperful of watered down canned food and then a dropperful of milk, and when she understood she was getting milk, she really began bouncing back.

They look quite sassy and brimming with health - the shot of them all "digging into the chow" is really heartwarming! You (and Sammie) have done a remarkable job. :thumb:

Thank you ma'am. That are all quite happy and sassy! And tearing up everything!

If I had to choose.. I would take Grey Baby off of your hands!

I just love the big blue eyes on them all...

I can just imagine what you are dealing with. I only have one kitten in the house and we have labeled him Dr. Destructo for now. He is in the knock-over-everything stage in his life.

You are a great person Linda!

Linda -

You do know that if some of us here lived closer to you, we'd be there in a jiffy to help out. These little kittens are so blessed to have you and Jimmy caring for them. Last night I called Ray into the computer room to show him the "baby" pictures. He was as touched by their adorable little faces as I am.

Would you please keep posting photos ... I know that you're not feeling too well yourself. How's your sinus infection - are the antibiotics kicking in yet? I think that a sinus infection is right up there with a very bad migraine as far as pain level goes.

Would you give little Lizzy a kiss on her sweet pink nose for me? Dudley used to love having his "pink schnooker" kissed. He would come up to me and lift his nose for kisses. Then he'd purr ever so softly. When he purred it was never loud, but was always very personal. You'd have to have your head touching him to hear, or put your hand at his throat to feel the vibration.

Thank you for helping me to remember such beautiful memories.

-Susanne

Linda, the babies are soooooooooooo sweet!! I love looking at the pictures of them and oohing and aaahing over them. There's nothing cuter in the world than a baby kitten. Speaking of your furbabies, how is Chloe? I miss seeing her!

Deb

You are truly blessed. The kittens need you and they need love and care. We pray that the little ones make it ok. They must have been starving poor little guys. At least they are the lucky ones. They have been saved. I think about all the little ones that are not saved. They have terrible lives and equally terrifying and terrible deaths. Thank goodness you know what to do. Most people wouldn't. Thank you for taking them in.

Wolfie

Exactly what she said! I have a soft spot in my heart for cats and it makes me feel so good when people are willing to put themselves out for others, wether they people or furry critters!

Would you give little Lizzy a kiss on her sweet pink nose for me? -Susanne

Done! Several times, each day. And I told her I had to give her kisses for you. She is tolerant, LOL! All these little babies are so sweet! So, you wanna come to NC and pick up Lizzy?