A personal Invitation to you!

Wolfie

of a very special new webpage on my website...... "My Dollhouse" is what it is called. If you scroll down on my website site map page to "Other Pages" you will see it there. I would like your opinion, it is in rough draft only for right now. But I'm so pleased with my Pierce that I want to really show it off! Any suggestions or comments would be truly appreciated!

As you can see old Wolfie has been busy today! And I made a boo boo when I typed 77 - I'm really 66.....a typist all my life and I age myself by 10 years! I can't believe I did that. I even tried to edit it out....so now I'm doomed!

Thank you all!

Wolfie

I just enjoyed a relaxing browse through your website - which is lovely in itself! Your dolls are beautiful, with such character. I love what you've done on your dollhouses so far, you have real flair. :yes:

Gina, you did a marvelous job! It looks great! I've saved your site in my favorites and I'll be sure to check back often for updates.

Thanks for sharing!

The carpeting on the stairs is by Mini Graphics - it's very old. Periwinkle Blue.

I feel much younger!!!!!! Thank you Tracy for putting me back to my own age! I'm a little more careful typing today! LOL

God, I love this job!

Wolfie

Your website is fantastic, Gina! Everything about it is sheer perfection & extremely professional looking. I had to look twice at the foundation you made with the shale. It's so realistic, I thought it was part of your RW home. :whistle:

As for your lovely furniture, one would think they were looking at a furniture store catalog - gorgeous items & beautiful photography! I most adored that four-poster bed. I'd love to have that in my RW bedroom! Did you make it?

I've also bookmarked your site and will check back often to see your progress. Thanks so much for sharing, Gina! :giggle: